Its been fun thanks Combat and the combatants

jhob54

who cares
Two teenagers in sports, work, and coaching football is caught up to me. Going into semi retirement, only going to be playing one night a week and no more tourny ball. Got some gear for sale in the selling sections, bat, glove, game balls, new glove if anyone is interested. Keeping one glove and my og virus but wont need anything else. I want to thank Combat and the Combatants its been fun and hope in a few years I will have the time to get back into it.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Playing one night a week is a loooong step from retirement. Hell, when I first became a Combatant I was only playing on Sunday mornings.

nomar1fan

Banned User
You will find a way to make it work - i have 4 kids and still seem to do it (wifey is very cooperative too:))

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!
Playing one night a week is a loooong step from retirement. Hell, when I first became a Combatant I was only playing on Sunday mornings.

I only play once a week with a few tournies thrown in. No league ball this fall, only one pitch.

Am I semi-retired?:p

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!
Who do you play tourneys with?

No one in particular really. A few one pitch tournies at Stone Rd and Johnson Park in Rockdale/Newton area and some church tournies that some friends put on throughout the year.

I'm usually scrambling until a day or so before to get enough people to fill a team.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here buddy

My part time takes up my weekends for the time being

Hoping I can do at least two nights in the fall though