WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
She only had 2000 hits on her

bde93275.jpg

*34/25 CF3*

Last edited:

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
of course I do, but **** me man, i didn't' even know, the guys in the dug out told me. worst feeling ever, if i don't count my last CF3.

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
of course I do, but **** me man, i didn't' even know, the guys in the dug out told me. worst feeling ever, if i don't count my last CF3.

Well I know what you mean but 2,000 swings is not a bad number. Now I have to ask, what was the coldest you swung it at? People tell me all the time that they're not very durable

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
it's bad when my last one had over 4K on it.

the coldest it was swung was in like 30 degree weather, tonight was 48.

they're tanks. i hit my with High core/comp balls all the time.

take two

Addicted to Softballfans
If your like me 2000 isnt very long, you figure 1700 of those had to of been bp. I guess im just used to the old days when 3000+ was the norm.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
1700 games swings / 4 swings per game = 425 games. You play a lot of softball and are very dedicated to only using one bat.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
1700 games swings / 4 swings per game = 425 games. You play a lot of softball and are very dedicated to only using one bat.
I do what i want

Is this the one you loaned jack a while back ????

Naw that one is sitting in my closet

You've been breaking almost as many bats as me.

I want to stop
someone put WTH on suicide watch..........

Good call, cuz i'm all kinds of WTF right now

i watched this happen last night and laughed
I hate you mike.

BIGDOG44

In your head
WTHR how do you think I feel? I've been going through bats like crazy lately! You're the only person I know of to get 2K hits out of an LC legend.:D

gsus03

Banned User
i have a cf3 34/25 that is really opening up nice, comes to life in the cold, and I just picked up a back up for a great price...glad to see these hold up, i know I dont hit as hard as WTHR or jackrook