ive done it, on a roll

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I am picturing this from ground level.....wait......wow.....wait.......got it.....damn, lost it.....oh there it is.... nice shot

but next time release your top hand

MPT23

Putting on the foil
me too

LOL-2.jpg

This is awesome !!!!!!

select_22

The Veteran
We had 10 balls only 2 were 525, I hit least one of the 2 out each 5 rounds of bp. All other were 44/375. Best I did was 4/10 out in one round.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Did you find the divot then measure to the ball then google earthed home plate to the divot.

RogertheDodger

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps the divot was caused by "Golfer Bob" who frequents the fields and parks across America with his endless bag of balls and a iron or two. Just a thought.

select_22

The Veteran
Infield was mush to walk on, rained **** ton 2 days prior. Outfield was soaked. Could have been from another ball long ago idk, but ground out there was muuuushy.

No didn't match seams on ball to divot, didn't take soil samples.

Love sbf though ppl gonna hate!!

TheTank

Star Player
Bro, you start a thread saying youve done it, hit a ball 390 and what were you expecting? A ribbon? thats like saying ive got an 11 inch cack. no one will prove me wrong (except my wife)

congrats on hitting a far ball. now put a video of you swinging. some liners, 5 6 hole, then some bombs and then you will get the props i think you want (if you hit well)

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Infield was mush to walk on, rained **** ton 2 days prior. Outfield was soaked. Could have been from another ball long ago idk, but ground out there was muuuushy.

No didn't match seams on ball to divot, didn't take soil samples.

Love sbf though ppl gonna hate!!

You posted a brag post what were you expecting? A lot of props that you are a great softball player? A cookie?

Congrats, you hit ball far. If you really want to impress people show me a consistent RF poopy or a bunch of 5/6 hole line drives. 301 feet and 401 feet count the same. The ball is coming in at 15 mph everyone can hit home runs, home runs are for show, on base % wins softball games.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, you start a thread saying youve done it, hit a ball 390 and what were you expecting? A ribbon? thats like saying ive got an 11 inch cack. no one will prove me wrong (except my wife)

congrats on hitting a far ball. now put a video of you swinging. some liners, 5 6 hole, then some bombs and then you will get the props i think you want (if you hit well)

Truth....video of your swing then I will believe the 390

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
Man i think im going to read this thread everyday...makes me laugh..good way to start the day off!!!