For Sale/Trade J2 FSE 28oz

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
I've got a Flyswatter 28oz for sale/trade. I'm looking for $140 obo for it. It is one season old and only one or two guys on my team used it plus one girl on my girls team. It is in good shape no webbing or end cap separation. I would say about 200-300 hits on it I don't feel like it is broken in fully yet. I'm open for trades but want to sell first. Trades I'm looking for are cf3's 34/25 and phenix's same weight, or rd28's. I'll even throw in my one.12 28oz w/receipt if the deal is right.
Sold to Onyur6 for $130

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Erdrikds

No thanks on the scn11 had one also a scn8 don't particularly like them. Thanks though. I have enough Easton's I am in the market for Demarini's.

Erdrikds

I've seen pics on the Juggy no thanks.

Side note I did clean the bat with soap and water for a while I just didn't feel like spending an hour on getting every single mark off of it. Also I won't use magic erasers anymore cause they have taken clear coats off of my bat before. Thanks for the bump though

Last edited:

Wheels777

Manager
I've seen pics on the Juggy no thanks.

Side note I did clean the bat with soap and water for a while I just didn't feel like spending an hour on getting every single mark off of it. Also I won't use magic erasers anymore cause they have taken clear coats off of my bat before. Thanks for the bump though

U must have some serious bat blood on there :D I actually clean mine after each game so I'm a little particular lol :eek: Do you know if this swings a lot like the OG's?

Erdrikds

If you are referring to the evo's then I would have to say yes. My bro has the silver evo and the flex feels just the same on the handle and the barrel as well. I bent them both over my knee and had the same flex in most evo's. If you mean another OG then you will have to specify. I like the FSE I just have been swinging lighter sticks lately and have loved them.

Erdrikds

Yes it is returnable. Like I said it is barely used I don't hit it so I'm getting rid of it I'm getting too big of a collection.

Erdrikds

Updated... Any offers for this? Cheap ASA stick here with lots of life left on it. ttt

Wheels777

Manager
If you are referring to the evo's then I would have to say yes. My bro has the silver evo and the flex feels just the same on the handle and the barrel as well. I bent them both over my knee and had the same flex in most evo's. If you mean another OG then you will have to specify. I like the FSE I just have been swinging lighter sticks lately and have loved them.

I meant the OG Juggy's. I've swung a juggy but never a FSE...just not sure how much difference there is.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Lot of difference. FSE is very stiff compared to an Og juggy or J2. Stiffer handle and crisper barrel.