J2 FSE.... I'm in love

thekoo

The Veteran
Oh lordy lordy.... This bat is beyond hot. Only played five games with it and it's already getting some mad distance. Can I expect this to get even better or is this gonna be it?

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung it last night, I like this bat a lot... its nice. might pick up a twin asa utrip package.

KoolAid

Flyswatter

yeah, these bats are definately HOT! Great feel and pop without hitting until your hands bleed to break it in.

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh lordy lordy.... This bat is beyond hot. Only played five games with it and it's already getting some mad distance. Can I expect this to get even better or is this gonna be it?
The fse takes the heart of another man!! It took mine about a month ago!!!!

Permacatch

Relegated to 1B
As mine. I'm afraid to swing my recently acquired RD28 to be disappointed...

Mine opened up after around 300 swings. I'm probably close to 500-600 now and it just seems like it's getting better.

86ER, you don't have one in your sig? Are you ashamed?

Stenny17

$tenny17
My guess is these are going to get better with use. Mine is still a BP bat. about 250 swings so far... I am waiting for that WOW factor...

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
I like my swatter... I just like my other bats more =)

im with u as of right now i like it but havent had the wowo affect with mine, i had the wow affect with the factory hitters i used but it had well over 700 hits.
It will come soon untill then its cf3 for the tourneys

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
300-400 hits watch out for that Flyswatter!!!!! Hits better in humidity than the RD28.....

I think you guys say all this stuff about these bats bcus you want to see my paypal account empty and my bedroom full of bats that will never be broken in bcus I have to many to swing :mad:

vitoonto

I think you guys say all this stuff about these bats bcus you want to see my paypal account empty and my bedroom full of bats that will never be broken in bcus I have to many to swing :mad:

I know the feeling. I'm starting to have to make up my mind waht to swing each at bat. I'm only playing ASA right now and the only bat that doesn't see much action is my OG J2.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I know the feeling. I'm starting to have to make up my mind waht to swing each at bat. I'm only playing ASA right now and the only bat that doesn't see much action is my OG J2.

i've been wanting to try a j2...had a chance to pick up a niw one a month or so ago for $180 and bought a different bat instead...:(

dish0005

'murica!
I got a OG J2 in a trade and wasn't expecting much, but holy crap that bat is insane too!
Just got a OG Juggy in a trade and if that is as good or better (yes I've owned plenty of Juggys, but never compared to a J2) then the J2 I have no idea what I will swing. My own team accuses me of swinging a shaved stick when I swing my RD28 (Gamer)...... but in all honesty of all bats in a my sig, my favorite to swing is the FSE, the feel is awesome!

Permacatch

Relegated to 1B

I'm right there with ya. I just picked up a J2 the same week I got my RD28. Let me just say that I'm a firm believer in the RD28 now. The J2 was on the fence and saw NO action. The FSE got some swings by the smaller guys, but after my first swing where I didn't get all of the ball but it hit 3/4 up on the fence, all the bigger guys started swinging it. The FSE is still my bat to call on when I'm just not feeling the strength to swing the 28oz RD. But now I believe the hype.

TeeBoi

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm another firm believer of the FSE. This bat is the real deal. My FSE has about 150 hits and it's on fire.

-tyler

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
As mine. I'm afraid to swing my recently acquired RD28 to be disappointed...

Mine opened up after around 300 swings. I'm probably close to 500-600 now and it just seems like it's getting better.

86ER, you don't have one in your sig? Are you ashamed?
LOL!!! My swat is above being put in my sig!! J/k just haven't got around to do it but thanks for the reminder!!