J3A vs Juggy 14 back to back today.

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope these last longer then my aftermath did. It was cracked and zippered in under 100 swings. Demarini said they will take care of it. I hope it was just bad one.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Ok. Finally got to hit my Juggy today. I no longer have a J3A to compare to the Juggy, but I don't think they are "the same bat." Juggy has a softer barrel feel (IMO). Barrel feels more like the OG. The Juggy is also less balanced than the J3A (via old table test J3A vs Fu Dawg and current table test Juggy vs same Fu Dawg). Performance of the Juggy is excellent. Even better than the J3A (probably due to preference and feel). Juggy is the real deal. Mixed in some swings with my trusty old NRG, newish 2014 AM, and well broken in Fu Dawg. Juggy is king.

(all my opinions)

Hey Att ....... sell me one of your 27oz J3A's please ;)

I only sold my NR, the others money can't buy. I still think these are the same, we had 2 J3s out there BPing today along with 2 new juggys. The same. Barrel maybe a tad softer. But the same bats was the conclusion. You need to swing both back to back to realize how true this is.

cyoung187

Coach
Then why the 100's of different caps that are used?

Wouldn't it be easier/cheapr to mass produce a million of the same cap vs 200k of this one, 200k of that one, 200k of this one ect??

It would be easier/cheaper to just paint every bat black as well and just use all the same grips. LOL

cyoung187

Coach
I sure hope it is a repaint. J3a is the only bat I ever want to swing. My Aftermath just sits in my garage cold and alone now.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok. Finally got to hit my Juggy today. I no longer have a J3A to compare to the Juggy, but I don't think they are "the same bat." Juggy has a softer barrel feel (IMO). Barrel feels more like the OG. The Juggy is also less balanced than the J3A (via old table test J3A vs Fu Dawg and current table test Juggy vs same Fu Dawg). Performance of the Juggy is excellent. Even better than the J3A (probably due to preference and feel). Juggy is the real deal. Mixed in some swings with my trusty old NRG, newish 2014 AM, and well broken in Fu Dawg. Juggy is king.

(all my opinions)

Glad you like it. I've been saying it for months now, the new juggy is legit..... ever since swing one I took on my early release back in January, I knew it was the one......

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I only sold my NR, the others money can't buy. I still think these are the same, we had 2 J3s out there BPing today along with 2 new juggys. The same. Barrel maybe a tad softer. But the same bats was the conclusion. You need to swing both back to back to realize how true this is.

How can they be the same bat if the barrel is a tad softer?

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Just got my '14 Juggy today! Can't wait to swing it! I only own 44/375's tho, I wanna bp it. Should I not?

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
This is good new.. I have 3 juggys coming from Demar CS, and loved the J3A. I loved it so much that i went through 5 of them....

M

MJL 00

This is good new.. I have 3 juggys coming from Demar CS, and loved the J3A. I loved it so much that i went through 5 of them....

WOW fella, I cracked my J3 in less then 40 hits using mush 52s, cant wait for Juggy BUT it will get MAYBE 20 bp hits then game only...hope I just got a bad J3

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW fella, I cracked my J3 in less then 40 hits using mush 52s, cant wait for Juggy BUT it will get MAYBE 20 bp hits then game only...hope I just got a bad J3

Hows it going my friend? Been a minute since we shot the ****. I cracked 2 for sure may have been 3 in under 50 swings, but demar came good on it all,returnable bats were handed out. The replacement bats i received were all much more durable, my 26 was probably over 1500 when it started a small crack but it made it all season. I sent back 3 a couple days ago and had a choice of the ONE, A.M. or the Juggy and decided from what i read the juggy would be my best option.... I pleaded for a Cluggy but she wasnt having it..

JJK13

Addicted to Softballfans
End caps should not really play a huge factor into bat performance for the average person, but if you would be able to find out exactly what material they are using, each plastic would have a different physical property. Basically some plastics would possibly flex more. Same with using a carbon fiber cap, it may keep the barrel stiffer or at least control the flex and allow it to distort the same as the barrel.
But back to using common sense, I think the people that think a noticeable difference in performance have been spending to much time in a "Colorado clinic"....

Got some scale weights for you boys today! All 27's of course.

Juggy 14 = 26.65

J3A graffitti knob = 26.75

J3A bubble sticker NIW = 27.01

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had a few J3A's before... And the 2 bubble knobs I had broke in under 200 hits... The 3 sticker knobs lasted 2000+... My boy Hendo has a sticker knob with over 2000+ and a buddy has one with over 3k... Anybody that's broken theirs early with this bubble knob?

I'm sure that would be an yes. I had about 4500-5000 on my graffitti knob before she cracked. Still going strong but sent it in.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I bped my '14 Juggy, it is hot hot hot! I only used 52's, about 40 hits maybe, but insane from swing one!
Much beter than the j3a I owned!