Price Check Jeff Hall Mutant 98 MUTJHA

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Ask joker he knows everything. He may even send you to a worth price guide at the top of the page.

mikey31478

yea from what i search in the price guide is low and joker thinks ya should give everything away lol, but pretty found my answer by skimming thru recent sales from ppl.

squirrelnuts16

Pics would help, and more info......weight, rattle, endcap Sep., webbing, cap wear. If its a 26.5 or 27.5.....I will trade for it. Lmk

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Pics would help, and more info......weight, rattle, endcap Sep., webbing, cap wear. If its a 26.5 or 27.5.....I will trade for it. Lmk

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^...lately the normal price is from $210-$240 depending the condition of bat...these are getting very hard to find....

snakeyes711

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd say 240, if it does indeed look good, and have low hits. Hell I've been offered 200+ for mine, 1000+ hits, two years old. One guy offered a blue JHmay98, and 150 for it at the field. Same for a green toxic BOW, and 100 dollars at a tourney.

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd say 240, if it does indeed look good, and have low hits. Hell I've been offered 200+ for mine, 1000+ hits, two years old. One guy offered a blue JHmay98, and 150 for it at the field. Same for a green toxic BOW, and 100 dollars at a tourney.

Did the auction end yet on this one?