Buyer Beware Jen_16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason4208

Fact is she bought a cracked bat. Idk why, I'm sure to try and return it with a bogus receipt, Easton said no and now she wants her money back. I bet a good portion of used bats here are cut, and there's no way to prove the seller knew/or doctored it. Who knows how any hands a bat has gone through unless your name is on the receipt. You buy it, you swing it, you own it. Don't be so dumb next time.

Is it ok to start a BB regarding the "silent auction" price checks? Ya a lot ask for price checks, but end up listing them for the answers they get. She asks for them, either sells it through that thread, or lists it completely higher than the consensus checks were. That's what's bothering.

Country35

Banned User
just because you break a rule on here doesn't mean you aren't gtg tho. You are confusing the two. I troll like crazy, I do things some people don't find to be cool. But all my deals go smooth.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Misrepresenting a glove is one thing, but if you think she's holding price check auctions, use the mod alert feature and let us know. We will research, delete and infract where needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.