Buyer Beware Jen_16

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Somehow my feedback was changed from a NOT to a BB. Do I deserve this BB feedback? I don't think I did anything wrong.

I changed it so it would not negatively effect your score momentarily as I did with your feedback left for her. After hearing both sides and conferring with other mods, it may change and/or be deleted.

saint

for all the hate here for her, not one negative or BB feedback from anyone (besides this current one).

gsus03

Banned User
What she leaves for feedback should be irrelevant from her past of being dishonest and a liar...and what Cy said

Saint, do yourself a favor and go read the multiple threads where she has been caught lying about the condition of a glove she is selling. I know it isn't against the rules here, but she is also well known for buying off the bay and selling here for profit. OJ got away with murder, a person making bad deals on this site can surely get away with clean feedback. Guy got banned for selling gloves that the store will never ever carry, couldn't keep him off the board either. I think he is on his 9th or 10th account now LoL

Feedback aside, do some research like all the vets on this site tell people to do all the time. When you find a thread putting me on blast for being dishonest, let me know. What you WILL find, is a thread where I received a beloved infraction for being TOO honest. CY is the biggest horn dog on this site, if he hates a chick, there is a SIGNIFICANT reason why...

I rest my case

Last edited:

gsus03

Banned User
None of you guys wants to see the video. Actually some of you might, sure there are a few weirdos into that type of thing

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
who in the **** is dumb enough to think that they can still return an og flex?

You can still return a Flex, at least you could 6 months ago.

Also, I know the whole once you swing it you own it deal, but if a bat was sold with a small crack, do you really think someone would take said bat and get it cut? Bat was obviously altered when sold.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have bought a few used bats this winter. Not having any facilities and 3' of snow on the ground, I can't really swing til April. I know this can be problematic and being that the only way to tell something is cut without opening it up, I realize I put myself out of leverage. The 2 month time period just makes things really difficult. If I receive a bat, and there are signs of tampering after I swing it right after, damn right I am coming back on the seller. Two months I can't expect much especially if the opportunity to swing is there. I would give some leeway to a very upstanding member, but that list is small.

Adamal24

Never Settle™

Also, I know the whole once you swing it you own it deal, but if a bat was sold with a small crack, do you really think someone would take said bat and get it cut? Bat was obviously altered when sold.

We still have zero proof bat is/was actually altered.

gsus03

Banned User
A-she isn't upstanding
B-she lives in Tampa, FL for Christ sake. She can swing a bat 365/days/year and 366 in a leap year

stork

A-she isn't upstanding
B-she lives in Tampa, FL for Christ sake. She can swing a bat 365/days/year and 366 in a leap year
Yes, I realize that which is kinda where I was differentiating.
I know that the OG Eastons that I have owned took to another level when they cracked...

Yeah they get hot, but they are also getting to be the beginning of the end. I wouldn't by a cracked OG. Hell, I look sideways at ones that are flaking. I have a theory those are the rolled ones.

saint

What she leaves for feedback should be irrelevant from her past of being dishonest and a liar...and what Cy said

Saint, do yourself a favor and go read the multiple threads where she has been caught lying about the condition of a glove she is selling. I know it isn't against the rules here, but she is also well known for buying off the bay and selling here for profit. OJ got away with murder, a person making bad deals on this site can surely get away with clean feedback. Guy got banned for selling gloves that the store will never ever carry, couldn't keep him off the board either. I think he is on his 9th or 10th account now LoL

Feedback aside, do some research like all the vets on this site tell people to do all the time. When you find a thread putting me on blast for being dishonest, let me know. What you WILL find, is a thread where I received a beloved infraction for being TOO honest. CY is the biggest horn dog on this site, if he hates a chick, there is a SIGNIFICANT reason why...

I rest my case

I have read them sir, but when I check her feedback and itrader, I dont see any hiccups. I do my due diligence, but many don't. If people had issues with her, a thread should have been posted in the feedback section. Would OP have done a deal with her if he knew there was issues with her before?

There is always ways around rules with everything. Hence why they keep getting harsher and more ridiculous here. People intentionally buy and sell here to save a buck or two, which I understand, but in the long run the buyers and the sellers are just hurting everyone else (not like they care). Esp when this is the only place to buy and sell gear.:rolleyes:

saint

Do you really think they would include a receipt to return it in their name if it was altered? Two can play that. Your obvious isnt so obvious.

stork

There are plenty of pictures of women with questionable morals all over the net.

gsus03

Banned User
Lol this just keeps getting better

The chick was doing price checks just to have silent auctions
The chick was selling/trading gloves and misrepresenting the condition
The chick was found to be flipping items for profit on here that she got off the bay

These are not "deals" I was involved in...I am supposed to start a thread about each incident and post in the feedback section?

Why would I do an admin's job when I don't get paid the big money?

saint

Many times threads are posted in feedback section because of questionable dealings. We do it to help people here, just like you said you got the infraction for. We have to look after each other too.

LOL you think any of us get paid?

DemPhenom

Lol this just keeps getting better

The chick was doing price checks just to have silent auctions everyone does this and you cant prove it, it is just your opinion
The chick was selling/trading gloves and misrepresenting the condition sold to you? If she misrepresented something please link me to the BB or NGTG thread of that misrepresentarion
The chick was found to be flipping items for profit on here that she got off the baywhat rule did she break? By the way no one has ever done that here.(sarcasm)

These are not "deals" I was involved in...I am supposed to start a thread about each incident and post in the feedback section?

Why would I do an admin's job when I don't get paid the big money?

You said it yourself you havent dealt with jen yet you want to bash her for the dumbest ****, I suggest you follow your own advice: read more talk less.

Status
Not open for further replies.