Jersey Buy-ins

tony3425

Addicted to Softballfans
Im curious as to what happened with these? I regret the day I forgot to get into the ninja turtle buy-in. over the years, there have been some exceptional designs. I haven't seen any lately. Is there a reason for this?

masarobinson

Superstar in the making.
Multiple Items / Dealers

All buy-ins of softball related items will be deleted and the member will be banned if caught, plain and simple.
We will not tolerate any dealers, friends of dealers, retailers or anyone else who comes to this site to sell mass items as a store would for profit. This goes for ANY item not just bats, there may be a way in the future to sponsor the site to be able to sell items but as of now it is not allowed, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.

tony3425

Addicted to Softballfans
I appreciate all the replies! I would love to do some buy-ins. Some of them were great, and sadly, didnt have the funds at the time. Please, whoever got some of these together, I'D love to see some more!

seanbigguy

The Veteran
As soon as sofballfans starts selling uniforms it will ban all uniform companies and will only sell themselves . This will take out all the fun. I think many of their members will loose interest also. and the traffic will also be effected. Lets see what they decide.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
As soon as sofballfans starts selling uniforms it will ban all uniform companies and will only sell themselves . This will take out all the fun. I think many of their members will loose interest also. and the traffic will also be effected. Lets see what they decide.

This forum has changed a lot since 2008. Change is not always good.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
This forum has changed a lot since 2008. Change is not always good.

Been here since almost the beginning of SBF and you hit this one right on the head. It'll be sad to see this go, just like some of the other forums that use to be around.

pdausman

Crashing Cups
I have moved on from softball. Never thought I'd see that day 3 years ago. What kept me coming back here was jersey buy-ins. I really liked them. This is the first time I've been back to this site in about a year, but only because some yahoo PMed about a bat I posted like 3 years ago. I thought Id come check to see if they started letting more jersey buy-ins happen. I'm disappointed. Guess I can always go to ebay and the Facebook groups. Feel like you've done this wrong SBF.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

nice foil hat

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Tony, this was discussed in a different thread somewhere on the forum. The uni makers would throw up a proposed buy in, people would say they were interested, then they'd have to do a run of 4 or 5 jerseys...... not worth the effort for them.

mary1334

Addicted to Softballfans
does this mean that jersey buy ins are not allowed? i agree i loved the buy ins for jerseys and hoodies.

Someone please find a way to bring these back.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't imagine that they were banned, I mean, SoftballFans has an entire section specifically for uniform companies............ It's not like the buy ins were taking revenue away from the store.

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
Why doesn't somebody create a free Wix website just for buyins and see if the artist can create cool jerseys just for fans.