Jilted Mistress

SwingTheD206

It's Davis Bilardello's signature model. Twisted Mistress with an extreme paint job. BJ Fulk's new signature model will be a Nautalai, likely balanced.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
It's Davis Bilardello's signature model. Twisted Mistress with an extreme paint job. BJ Fulk's new signature model will be a Nautalai, likely balanced.

Kinda weird how his bats were all el at Worth, but with Dale and DC on board dont leave much room for another el utrip stick.

SwingTheD206

Kinda weird how his bats were all el at Worth, but with Dale and DC on board dont leave much room for another el utrip stick.
I thought his bats with Worth were 12" balanced? There really is not much of an option right now besides a balanced Nautalai model or his current model. I have heard a few rumors that the 12" current Fulk, former Newbreed model could be either someone else's signature model or Newbreed again.

D-ROCK13

67801971_633370607072529_6189703130926546944_n.jpg

TRaj2327

I thought his bats with Worth were 12" balanced? There really is not much of an option right now besides a balanced Nautalai model or his current model. I have heard a few rumors that the 12" current Fulk, former Newbreed model could be either someone else's signature model or Newbreed again.

Fulks were always endloaded with Worth. The grey one had a full oz but many of them were 1/2 oz models. The Newbreed was marketed as a bat with a smaller endload but we know probably even less than advertised. The Fulk is very similar in the way that it swings and is constructed.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Any new feedback on the jilted mistress aka joker bat is what the lady with returns called it:D

Got one as return for my db44 and am deciding if I want to swing it for fun or move it

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Any new feedback on the jilted mistress aka joker bat is what the lady with returns called it:D

Got one as return for my db44 and am deciding if I want to swing it for fun or move it

What did you end up doing with it Bird? I also got one back from DeMarini

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I bought a 2019 Twisted Mistress from SBF on their 20% off clearance sale and if the jilted mistress is just a repaint then it should be be a great bat.

I also have a USA Nautalai and the dual stamp Omega II. I gotta say the twisted mistress has the best feel. The barrel has crisp feel that lets you know when you got it or you didn't. USA Nautalai probably the biggest sweet spot with a softer feeling barrel that I felt almost no feedback.

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a tad stiffer than the Nautalai bats but not much. Around swing 15 it was starting to open up and has a great sound to it. Maybe runs a tad light but feels like your normal 1/2oz end load bat. Big sweet spot! Has the stiff handle like the other Deamrini's. I never got a chance to swing the Twisted Mistress , so I couldn't really compare the two. Great bat that I received in a trade from Bakesta72. Hope that helps. There is a review on YouTube.

JP21

I have the OG Mistress as well as the Jilted. The Mistress (OG) is a mid load where the Jilted is EL. You can defiantly feel the difference in the Jilted EL wise. I did not get a chance to swing last years Mistress 2, so i cant compare it to that but considering its a 13 inch APC EL barrel, its probably the same twig with new graphics.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Fulks were always endloaded with Worth. The grey one had a full oz but many of them were 1/2 oz models.

Back in the day, Fulk did swing some balanced bats. Even had a few balanced one piece bats. Sounds like be may be dabbling back into them.

take two

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my 27oz jilted today ,I’m liking the endload can’t wait to try it out! Feels like it’s more than a half ounce .

MS23

Coach
Anyone swing the Fulk 19 model? Looks legit and specs are what I swing.
I had one last year. Got it as a return for my Malice. It was decent. Softer feel than i prefer. Performed well but I think the 26 was a tad light for me as well. Sold it. I have the new CL model and I really like it. More so than the Fulk. Waiting for spring to get some outdoor testing but I feel it's going to very fun to swing