For Sale Jordan(s) sz 13 / Durant sz 14

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
Moving some shoes that I don't wear anymore. Wanted to start here before moving to the other site. ***would sell all 4 shoes for $550 gifted***

Jordan 5 "independence Day" aka "olympics" July 2011 90$ shipped as gift 100$ as goods OBO
These shoes are worn. Does have toe box crease on the patent leather. These are the only Jordan 5 that have the patent leather (think jordan 11). The bottoms, side netting, and tongue netting are showing signs of yellowing. Still wearable, and do have the original lace locks. Has original box. Also cool information these were release on the 235th birthday of America... Jordan 23 V Model = 235

Last edited:

ChillyBaller

Jordan 4 Columbia (Legend Blue) 2015 Size 13 $140 shipped as goods

These have been worn 3 times. Does show some toe box creasing but no BIG crease. These is a tiny scuff on the toe (see pic). Comes with original box and Jordan Key Ring. See pictures for more details. Great price for a pair of Jordans with TONS of life left.

ChillyBaller

Jordan XI gammas 2013 Size 13 - $375.00 as goods or $350 as gift

These are Dead Stock never been tried on. These were purchased from Sole Supremacy a couple years ago so they are not fake. Come with Original packaging, Original Box, and Blue shoe horns. I have never tried these on, they have been sitting in a box since I purchased them. Do the price that these are now going for I just dont want to wear them and would rather sell them. It was tough to take pictures But I can try and get more if needed.

Last edited:

ChillyBaller

KD 6 Elite Gold 2014 size 14 $100 as goods / $90 gifted OBO

These have been worn no more than 10 times. Only worn indoors (I coach Basketball and this is one of the shoes I wore for a season)

From Nike:
For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new Elite version boasts a full-length, visible Nike Zoom unit that runs through the entire midsole. Maximizing breathability and strength, the KD VI Elite Gold moves precisely and naturally with the foot while featuring new design details such as a ’35-6’ logo on the shoe’s tongue. This primarily white shoe features Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar® aramid fibers, providing Durant with lockdown support fitting for scoring champs.

Last edited: