JRod's Electronics Sale

JRod-15

It's just JRod being JRod
Looking to sale a few items: Motorola (SBG900) Gateway Wireless Modem (used only for 2 weeks) $50.00, Linksys Wireless router (WRT54G) $30.00, Linksys Cable Modem (BEFCMU10) $20.00, Dell Remote Control for XPS Media- NOW $20.00, and finally JVC GR-D90U (includes AV cables, DV cable. remote control, Battery Charger, Battery and nice carrying case $200.00..... All items are in excellent working condition. All prices are shipped w/insurance. If interested please send me a PM... Not looking for any trades at this time except for camcorder and would need to be ASA bat in 26/27oz.

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
What will it take to get the wireless one to work? Does it have more connections for a hardline hookup so I can run cable to several computers & not go wireless?

JRod-15

It's just JRod being JRod
What will it take to get the wireless one to work? Does it have more connections for a hardline hookup so I can run cable to several computers & not go wireless?

The wireless(Linksys) is plug and play... it also has four ethernet connections on the backside so you can hookup multiple hard lines for networking. The Motorola is also plug and play but only has an ethernet connection for one computer hookup on the back.