Price Check Juggernaut 2014

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Getting ready to list this. Excellent condition. No paper's.. Approx 50 hits. Mixed balls.Lizard grip.
30oz but weighs in at 28oz..Thanks

2015-08-25%2007.40.17_zpsfru6t61w.jpg

2015-08-25%2007.39.45_zpsr1e76rlo.jpg

2015-08-25%2007.39.13_zpsm0zzwxck.jpg

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I will put scale shot up too.. Very odd regarding the weight fluctuation, but I've seen other demarini posts with similar issues of weight indifference. Actually got asked if it was shaved. Still Needing a price estimate for selling. .what's fair market..?

dubblrest1985

Starting Player
Yeah, I haven't been around for too long but these last few months I have noticed a TON of people asking for scale weights...

Joker

15 juggys had issues early with the factory not putting the rod in. men who are women that want to swing a mercy are asking for heavier ones. that's the only reasonable reason to ask for a scale weight

dubblrest1985

Starting Player
15 juggys had issues early with the factory not putting the rod in. men who are women that want to swing a mercy are asking for heavier ones. that's the only reasonable reason to ask for a scale weight

Care to elaborate a little more with this rod issue?

TRaj2327

I don't believe DeMarini uses a rod in their handles but instead uses different knobs and caps. Anyway, only issue that I am aware of on '14s is that some of the weights were mismarked but it is reason enough to ask for a scale weight. Many of the DeMarini bats fluctuate quite a bit. I have a few 27 oz '14 CL22's and they range from 26.1 to 26.9 on the scale and swing totally different.