juggy temperature

KJ2V

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey just wondering what a safe temperature would be for very webbed 27oz juggy? Anything over 60 like usual? I don't want this guy to blow up ya know! It looks like its on fire with a huge chunk of foam rattling around inside. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Also, anyone have any DeMarini grips laying around? I didn't like the hockey tape grip. Thanks bros!

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey just wondering what a safe temperature would be for very webbed 27oz juggy? Anything over 60 like usual? I don't want this guy to blow up ya know! It looks like its on fire with a huge chunk of foam rattling around inside. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Also, anyone have any DeMarini grips laying around? I didn't like the hockey tape grip. Thanks bros!

Just to be on the safe side don't swing below 65, if it were me I would say 70 and above just to make sure. Find a juggy in better shape (less broken in) for cooler weather.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive swung the Juggs imn any type of weather. I swear it seemed to improve its performance the colder it got. That being said, a well broken in one..........................................................I would think about it before I swung it below 60.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
my last game was brutal cold, normally i wouldn't even play in that temp, i put away my one.12 and juggy just to be safe, but i did notice about half the players on the other team using a juggy. there was no issues at all, we use gold dots. doing some quick conversion the temp was around 40F

in general, i'd always say only swing what you can afford to replace below 60F. but assuming you're using some softer balls(gold dots maybe, grey dots for sure) i don't stop using my juggy for personal use until below 50F or so

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
like said before what ball are you using? and if its for a game or tourny that will involve limited swings then you're fine. don't take it in bp that cold.

sb13

Addicted to Softballfans
We use the Thunders and I've swung in the low 40's no issues at all......