July 31st Slow Pitch Softball Tourney Urbana, IL

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Slow pitch softball tournament
In memory of Justin Matthis. Proceeds will benefit Justin’s son

Saturday, July 31st @ Po’ Boys in Urbana (formerly Wendl’s), 1901 S. High Cross Road, Urbana, IL

$150 per team
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, July 28th
Participation is limited to ten teams

Guaranteed four games MINIMUM

Three homeruns per game after three considered OUT
Teams may purchase two additional homeruns for $5 per game.
12" Softballs will be provided
Teams may consist of ANY combination of male/female players per team.

Please contact [email protected] or 217-415-5984 for additional information

1. Battitude - Men's
2. A-Holes - Co-Rec
3. All4Fun - Co-Rec
4. Kritterz - Men's
5. "Those Guys"- Men's
6. Feutz - Men's
7. FireHaus - Men's
8. Redrum - Men's
9. HMS - Men's
10. Connection - Men's

Last edited:

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP,

I will speak with jhob on this one. Not sure what we are up to that weekend.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Lookin to get a team in this if i can get enough interest.
Free bump for a good cause

Last edited:

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
We are NOW up to 9 teams Please contact me at 217-415-5984 if your team is listed above so that I can discuss details.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Devil rejects is that a co-rec or all male team? I will put you in....Is this the formerly known Reapers team?

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
I have a team next weekend that is looking for a few players. If you are interested in playing at this tournament and need a team to play on get ahold of me. 217-415-5984

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
11 now needed 5 or so but now everyone has made other plans including myself.

Wow man thats kinda rough we all play in your tournaments. Now when it comes time to return the favor you back out. Hooters Tourney, Battitude, just kinda shady if ya ask me. You are always complaining bout teams backing out then you do the same. You can't tell me you can't find players with all the guys you know. Makes me rethink gettn in your tournies.

jhob54

who cares
Wow man thats kinda rough we all play in your tournaments. Now when it comes time to return the favor you back out. Hooters Tourney, Battitude, just kinda shady if ya ask me. You are always complaining bout teams backing out then you do the same. You can't tell me you can't find players with all the guys you know. Makes me rethink gettn in your tournies.

Lets see I never signed up for this tourney so how did I back out. I never signed up for your tourny I worked that weekend kinda like you havent played in any of ours this year because you worked on those weekends. I dont sign up and then back out never have. I have taken terrible teams to tournies that we committed to and even played with 8 or 9 guys because we entered and people back out and we had to find who ever to fill spots. What is shaddy about not signing up for a tournament. As far as you rethinking about getting in any of our tournaments dont rethink just dont sign up its pretty simple. We have ran 4 this year and your team has not made any of them, tournaments still went on.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
Lets see I never signed up for this tourney so how did I back out. I never signed up for your tourny I worked that weekend kinda like you havent played in any of ours this year because you worked on those weekends. I dont sign up and then back out never have. I have taken terrible teams to tournies that we committed to and even played with 8 or 9 guys because we entered and people back out and we had to find who ever to fill spots. What is shaddy about not signing up for a tournament. As far as you rethinking about getting in any of our tournaments dont rethink just dont sign up its pretty simple. We have ran 4 this year and your team has not made any of them, tournaments still went on.

lol :D yeah its hard to get in them when we don't know about them. I heard about 2 of them and one was the swinging bunt thing?? How many did we play last year? That's right 2 many to count. I'm just saying it's common courtesy to help other teams tournies, that help your tournies go on. I guess that logic doesn't reach all the way to paxton.:eek:

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!

Wow this guy. Some balls you have there bud. Did we ever commit to play this thing? Did we ever commit to play yours? We aren't as hardcore as you guys. We don't have a reserve of 80 guys, we don't pull 10 guys from other teams and add one of our guys just to go play somewhere. **** happens, when we have numbers we play, when we dont, we dont play. Simple as that!! I know it might be tough to understand and all but thats how we roll. Better to not commit and get it at the last minute, than to commit and back out at the last minute.

As far as you guys playing in hobs tourneys, I seem to remember seeing you guys once in rantoul and once in paxton, and have yet to see you this season. So thanks for returning the favor. :rolleyes:

jhob54

who cares
lol :D yeah its hard to get in them when we don't know about them. I heard about 2 of them and one was the swinging bunt thing?? How many did we play last year? That's right 2 many to count. I'm just saying it's common courtesy to help other teams tournies, that help your tournies go on. I guess that logic doesn't reach all the way to paxton.:eek:

The swing bunt thing is not my tournament. I believe your actual team has played in one or two last year. Some of your guys have played with other teams including yourself. I guess the logic that people have lives away from the softball field does not reach all the way to Champaign. :eek: This is really not the place to discuss if you want to continue the conversation start a new thread instead of taking over this one or you know where to find me.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow this guy. Some balls you have there bud. Did we ever commit to play this thing? Did we ever commit to play yours? We aren't as hardcore as you guys. We don't have a reserve of 80 guys, we don't pull 10 guys from other teams and add one of our guys just to go play somewhere. **** happens, when we have numbers we play, when we dont, we dont play. Simple as that!! I know it might be tough to understand and all but thats how we roll. Better to not commit and get it at the last minute, than to commit and back out at the last minute.

As far as you guys playing in hobs tourneys, I seem to remember seeing you guys once in rantoul and once in paxton, and have yet to see you this season. So thanks for returning the favor. :rolleyes:

No one is talking to you, so kindly mind your business or just stfu!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
The swing bunt thing is not my tournament. I believe your actual team has played in one or two last year. Some of your guys have played with other teams including yourself. I guess the logic that people have lives away from the softball field does not reach all the way to Champaign. :eek: This is really not the place to discuss if you want to continue the conversation start a new thread instead of taking over this one or you know where to find me.

Exactly you made my point for me! I payed to play in those tourney's not with my full team sometimes not even half of my team. Not to mention I helped you out by handing out flyers bumped your posts for tourney's. I'm over it, just thought you need to see how you are perceived by others that put tourney's together. I apologize for putting you on blast on here, should have just pm'd you.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Good Luck battittude I hope it goes well. to bad some people cant play in it this weekend. I just hope that everybody could drop all the "DRAMA" & just go play softball & have fun for a change. Ti dbl F does not need anymore drama on this page this tourny is all about her Brother& her nephew Trevor, Who I care a bunch about. I hope it goes great Ti dbl F & keep me posted on how it all turns out. Good Luck to all of the teams in it, & may the best team win that day.:D

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Tournament was a HUGE sucess with fun had by ALL!
1st - Redrun
2nd - Firehaus
3rd - A-Holes
Thanks EVERYONE for coming out and showing you support!
Tiffany Matthis, Chris Monier, Damien Ware - Team Battitude