Just moved to Gilbert AZ from SoCal.

Tunahunter

I got nothing
Hey guys, moved here from SoCal (Simi Valley area)in late June and I'm looking for a team. I played for the SBF West team for a while, ran a team called Evolution for a few years and pitched off and on for AlphaQ when they needed me (utrip and asa).
I'm 49 but still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Happy to come out and work some bp anytime. Not ready to give up the game yet.
I have been known to buy the beer. :)

remax11

Manager
Tuna Hunter

Welcome to Arizona, I too use to play a lot in Simi Valley and Lancaster. Im from the San Fernando valley and remember playing Alpha Q many times. I ran a team in SO CAL called Remax. Same as AZ. Im sure I will see you around, and yes I will take you up on that beer statement. LOL

As for getting on a team there are lots of leagues in Gilbert. Just jump on one of those and you can just go from there. I have a few friends that play at the BLD in Gilbert. Let me know if you want me to reach out to them.

Tunahunter

I got nothing
Thanks Remax11. I was thinking I would just head over to BLD and see if anyone needs a body. I'll hit you up if I need more assistance than that. See you around.

Braves925

The Valley of the Sun
Welcome To Gilbert im in same boat i pitch on sunday nights at BLD its a really good AAA league. If your out there on a sunday night i pitch for the flyballers. I moved here from the Bay and am trying to find an additional night as well. Good luck.

There is no REALLY good league at BLD anymore.....

This is extremely true. You could take the top 2 teams from each night and put together a solid AAA league, but nothing like the AAA abd Major leagues from the first couple years.

Tuesday nights in Tempe (Uppers at Dawson), in my opinion, has one of the best leagues around. (I have only played at BLD, Snedigar, Red Mtn, Skyline, and Freestone so I don't know anything about phoenix or west side leagues) But if you thiink you have a good league team, I would say come play uppers on tuesday nights in tempe.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
The west side doesn't have an good league teams thats for sure!

Nobody plays to win the games on the west side fool! We go to drink and play softball 2nd... We ain't out there sliding or blowing up middle... Its all for fun... We try to have good time playing with the homies...

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
You haven't seen me play? I dont hustle, slide or blow middle. Even in tourneys.

You must be thinking of someone else.....