kaeper****

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think he's worth it.....or will be worth it. He's not worth it now......certainly a gamble but we will know this year. I think thy jumped the gun

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe they are trying to convince themselves that he is their guy. Seems pre-mature seeing how he regressed a little last year imo. Soph slump? Hopefully for the niners.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You have to take a chance here.....if you go anothe way and there's another learning curve, you waste that defense in its prime. They think they have their guy....I happen to agree but we'll see

Again, idda made the decision in week 8 after i saw how he performed with a healthy core

stork

Too much too fast, but going to the SB so early on will do that to a person.

stork

He needs to run a little more. Not even a lot. From what I watched, there were times he could have run more but seemed like he pulled back (held back?). That was what made him so dangerous. Maybe I "mis-watched" it, but that is what comes to mind.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
He doesn't want to be labeled as a running qb and he's extremely smart.....which means hes trying to beat teams with his arm and extend his career. He's an advertising dream and could get insane endorsement deals but not if he sucks and is out of the league. But ya....he needs to run more

I agree.....I think it was too early as he's not a fa until after next season but they're just trying to show support to their guy

stork

He doesn't really need to run that much more imo. Yeah, I get it that he is protecting his ass-et, but showing it a little more to keep it in the D's head might help him a bit with more with passing. Not (yet?) a guy who I think of to kill you with his arm, but then again the niners WR's have been solid but not over-whelming. Give him a healthy Julio or sober Gordon type and that may change.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
He tries to over power people with his arm....which never works. We'll see....I think jaws was right

3XC

Big Truss
Can't win in Seattle, 31 career TD throws, NTY.

Rodgers and Eli and Flacco and Ben won SBs before they got megapaid.

3XC

Big Truss
Foles will win one before RG3, lulz.

Jump up, jump up, get down, Washington Racists fans are a joke in your town.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Unless you think something better will come along, you pay him for a stint. Nothing better is coming anytime soon so this is a no brainer.