kaeper****

Softball.com:

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
So you like the outside the lines, manufactured drama and hype, but not the strategy and competition and statistics.

Your tampon string is hanging out honey.

Actually like the basketball strategy though. But, honestly do not understand football strategy in depth enough to really get into the game for that aspect. I quit playing due to a knee injury in Jr High so never really developed an in depth understanding of Football strategy from a coaches perspective.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
First off, kaeps the best athlete at the qb position in the nfl not named newton. If he wasnt a qb he'd be a professional athlete in something else....his chances of gettig hurt are less than average for the position

2ndly, Kaep is criticized for not running enough.....I have no idea where rerunning qb thing came from. He had a couple of big games with huge yardage numbers. So did Steve young....

Maybe he's a bust an maybe not but just repeating what you hear in the parking garage on the way to your car makes you sound stupid

Primo

fat and famous pablo
No i won't......I didnt talk about it when they took bubba starling, I sure as **** dont wanna talk about it when they draft some kid i dont know

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Primo is right, kap has a lot of upside. The worse thing about him imo is he is a niner. I think he had an off year. Partly because he bought into the off season hype after going to the super bowl. He is young and probably figured out already that you still have to work your butt off to make it happen even if you are super talented.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Kap is going to need Harbaugh to fully develop. I am not certain that Jimmy and Baalke can coexist longterm. Granted, winning can hold things together for a bit. Eventually, the owners are gonna have to choose one or the other, imo. And Baalke has built one heckuva roster. Given his personality, Jimmy might be the next Parcells.

Admittedly, my view is colored by hoping that Fred Flinstone's departure from Michigan coincides with Harbaugh and the 9ers having a nasty break-up. Then, Jimmy can come home to where he belongs.

Last edited:

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ravens got the better of the harbaughs imo. Jim did wonders with alex smith though.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I think John will be better with pros in the long run. I think Jim's schtick will get old with pros when they're not consistently winning and he'll have to make a Tom Coughlin-like transformation eventually or go back to college

3XC

Big Truss
I'd rather watch my 10 yo son play b-ball or flag football rather than watching a bunch of strangers on TV. I care about the outcome of my son's game.

As far as rooting for a team because they are from a certain city-- Meh. It's the people that makes a team, not the city.

I ain't got time to watch sports anymore. I pretty much DVR everything and watch it in 45 minutes or less. I prefer saving my time for real life. And yeah, talking about the drama in between games is often more entertaining than the game itself.

Oh and one more thing, I still play sports. I'll compare the size of my tampon with yours on the field any day.

Settle down. Nobody cares what rec league softball heroics you have under your belt.

Primo, Kaep is not the best athlete at the position. Arguably, he isn't top 3. Arguably. Newton is a freak. Second most athletic guy playing QB in the NFL is usually overlooked. Its Jake Locker. Freaky, freaky athleticism. Kaep is a better QB than Locker though, for certain. I'd say Griffin, with his Olympic hurdler credentials, has to be up there as well. So arguably Kaep can be left off the podium, but on the field he has another gear and is probably stronger than those other guys.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it is, he plays sports, he's an athlete. Make em bow down to the row.

Why do you assume that I think I am an athlete? I said I could probably beat you. I am betting that you are not only an underachiever professionally, but your laziness extends into many other facets of your life. I am banking that you have about 25% body fat and do cardio for a couple weeks per year, usually when springtime hits.

Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Locker is not a better athlete than kap.....less agility, less speed, less athleticism. I'm not making light of what a stud locker is but you're nuts.

Ill give you Pryor and newton.

3XC

Big Truss
Pryor isn't on the level of those other guys I described, look at Locker's combine numbers. He ran a 4.52. He's faster than any NFL QB other than Griffin, sorry. You see white skin and nothing more. En Vogue would be very disappointed in you.

Griffin, FWIW, ran a 4.41, but is a little smaller than Locker. Oh, and is about 10 times better as a thrower. You know, minor details. Also he was hurt, who knows, Locker might actually be the NFL's fastest quarterback.

Newton ran a 4.59 but is bigger, much bigger, than all these other guys. Wilson ran a 4.55 but isn't at all the burst guy the numbers would indicate.
Kaep ran a 4.53, Vick ran some ridiculous 4.25 or something but that was hand timed and also like 15 years ago. No ****ing way after all his injuries and being in his mid 30s that he's under a 4.6 now. No way.

All my stats from Google. Here's the thing. Watch the games. Kaep is 2 100s of a second faster than Wilson in the combine, but looks way, way faster in pads on the field. Locker is freakishly fast and athletic. Again though, the white thing. In your mind he's slow, because he looks like he should be. He isn't though.

3XC

Big Truss
I never said Locker was good. He's not. But he's faster than every NFL starter save for Griffin, and a 4.52 from a guy who is 6'3" 231 is freaky fast and athletic. He looks goofy as ****. If he was black he'd be the prototype black QB: bad decision making, bad accuracy, insane athleticism, can't learn complex playbook, isn't improving. Except he's white. Super white. He looks like the bad guy police officer from Mississippi Burning.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Locker improved a lot last year. All but the staying healthy part. I think he will be fine. He and wilson are stud baseball players but I do not know about the rest of the qb's.