Key Lonnie Jenkins, where are you?

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
KLJ is a punk. The big bad SBF's members have scared him into not EVER making a video again. No more Q&A with Keylonnie J!

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
damn ears must have been ringing…...

Honestly Bro,I can care less..I do it to be a jackass and have fun and think I do a pretty good job at least on of them..No as for people saying the wish I was in a ditch,Karma will bite em!! No sweat.. It's a smack board and talking ---- is expected!! I'm still gonna lay down in my twin size bed in my mom's basement tonight and sleep like a bald headed baby chicken!! Well gotta go,Mom needs the computer.

Adam3

HAS BEEN
Klj is gtg this dude is too funny, if he is ever in TN I got a case of beer for this dude..

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
KLJ is a punk. The big bad SBF's members have scared him into not EVER making a video again. No more Q&A with Keylonnie J!

I have had enough of you there buddy!!!! You will no longer be my FB friend after that comment!! Ha.. Jackie!

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
Straight haters in this thread. But that's 98% of this site. Homeboy does his thing, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At the end of the day he's doing what he wants and not hurting anyone. If you really wanna hate a comedian, wish Daniel Tosh or Carlos Mencia end their dumb ass ****.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Honestly Bro,I can care less..I do it to be a jackass and have fun and think I do a pretty good job at least on of them..No as for people saying the wish I was in a ditch,Karma will bite em!! No sweat.. It's a smack board and talking ---- is expected!! I'm still gonna lay down in my twin size bed in my mom's basement tonight and sleep like a bald headed baby chicken!! Well gotta go,Mom needs the computer.

The only time I've laughed at something KeyLonnie has said. Well done. Seriously laughing. Hilarious.

bgw223

Addicted to Softballfans
Figured he make fun of the new 52/300 ASA sock, or seeing that's he is Mr. Softball I'm sure he has 25 new USSSA stamped bats already! That dude cracked me up....Boom Chicken where u at?

Who ever thinks this ball is a sock obviously cant hit a ball. This ball flies well IMO!

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
KLJ! Gotta back on the board. LOL! The hell with the haters. This is softball, its about drinkn beer and having a good time. When your Mom is done with the laptop get to work! We need a new vid...Let the rest of the db's keep debating the best bat to swing.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
no worries!! I do what I do for the money!! One of these days I will be able to get out of my moms basement and be able to put gas in my 94 Astro van! Till then be prepared for some more of my lame --- videos..Will gotta go,gonna walk up to 7/11 and get mom on her boyfriend some ciggs and me a Dr. Pepper!

jstrong

They love to hate me
no worries!! I do what I do for the money!! One of these days I will be able to get out of my moms basement and be able to put gas in my 94 Astro van! Till then be prepared for some more of my lame --- videos..Will gotta go,gonna walk up to 7/11 and get mom on her boyfriend some ciggs and me a Dr. Pepper!

Do your thing kid and dont let anyone get you down.

T B

I loved the vid on softball ga when you broke the Easton. Lmao. I hate Easton's. Klj is gtg in my book.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
I look at it like this..If I got ONE laugh it's worth it for me..Honestly? Don't care if there laughing with me or at me..A laughs a laugh!! The people on here talking smack bumping there gums are the same ones since day one..I like opinions good or bad so it don't bother me..so keep em coming! Thanks for all the feed back..

brad_g

Addicted to Softballfans

Eeeeeaasy on the Astro van comments there KLJ! You can get a lot of kids in the back of those things... did I just type that out loud????:confused: