Killing it in the parking lot

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's put it this way. U're usually safer in a bar right after the game
than in the parking lot in most NTX league ballparks. The po-po will haul
ur stinking butt right down to the station for public intoxication (public park)
for a very expensive ticket and possible DUI since they are desperate
for cash right now.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
ur stinking butt right down to the station for public intoxication (public park)
for cash right now.

yes....it does come down to an enforcement issue dependent on your park/town/city/county

there are places you can't even think about it.....others where the cops ain't making rounds unless theres a major disturbance. <---- I play in these leagues.

Country35

Banned User
yes....it does come down to an enforcement issue dependent on your park/town/city/county

there are places you can't even think about it.....others where the cops ain't making rounds unless theres a major disturbance. <---- I play in these leagues.

you are lucky, usually they get called for 730 game brawl prior to my 830 game and i gets to have no fun

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
I got an open container ticket in a parking lot once....now I learned to hit it when the spot light comes

you guys have to learn how to make can covers. Take a brisk ice tea can, drink the contents or pour them out...carefully cut the top rim off and then the bottom with a razor blade. make a straight slice down the side then pop it around your can of beer. If the police roll up, it will look like your drinking iced teas. For those not too bright, remember to keep the slice facing toward you.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
you're pretty much outing yourself as a giant toolshed right now....I like where this is going.

Outing myself to what...your idea of what a good teammate is...lol. I have a few guys on here that I play with that would disagree with you. The reason your team scored single digits had nothing to do with them not hanging out in a parking lot drink...it had to do with you guys being ****ty players. Sounds to me like you need to work on your skills and worry less about drinking and holding hands in the park lots with your boys.

I like where this is going too!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
our league has a strict no drinking at the fields policy...if you get caught by the blue, league ld, grounds crew, or a good samaritan w/a loose tongue then you are booted from league w/the possibility of being banned...not to hard for me to pack it up and call it a nite after a game...can do the socializing elsewhere

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka
Outing myself to what...your idea of what a good teammate is...lol. I have a few guys on here that I play with that would disagree with you. The reason your team scored single digits had nothing to do with them not hanging out in a parking lot drink...it had to do with you guys being ****ty players. Sounds to me like you need to work on your skills and worry less about drinking and holding hands in the park lots with your boys.

Waiting for OP's response.

Lord7

Banned User
whatever toots your kazoo. I for one don't care for children, nor would I find it appropriate to drink beer or smoke weed around them. so I find the slow pitch teammates make for the best compatriots for that type of activity.

Yeah but my wife is hot and hearing about my softball accomplishments turns her on:
r.jpg

rat bastard

you guys have to learn how to make can covers. Take a brisk ice tea can, drink the contents or pour them out...carefully cut the top rim off and then the bottom with a razor blade. make a straight slice down the side then pop it around your can of beer. If the police roll up, it will look like your drinking iced teas. For those not too bright, remember to keep the slice facing toward you.

thats the goods right there,,,,,,,and for those of you that arent handy, the gatorade bottles work just fine too,,,,anyone asks if its beer in there, just tell them is a new drink filled with electrolytes! :D

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans

the drinking and playing have nothing to do with one another, nor does this thread have anything to do with playing ball. Put down the dumbbells and wait for the blood to return to your head before posting again. It's clear you're too cool for the world and perhaps even your own reflection but beyond that you've yet to register much a point.

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka
the drinking and playing have nothing to do with one another, nor does this thread have anything to do with playing ball. Put down the dumbbells and wait for the blood to return to your head before posting again. It's clear you're too cool for the world and perhaps even your own reflection but beyond that you've yet to register much a point.

Move it to the lounge?

steelbutcher

Manager
for cash right now.[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^^^^^This Sucks. I live in Milwaukee, you can go to 75% of the fields and see guys drinking after the game. Where I play theres at least 3 to 4 teams having a few beers in the parking lot, I've even seen po po watching a few games from the street while this is going on. But then again it is Milwaukee.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA

Not to cool...just don't feel I need to hang out after games. That doesn't make me a bad teammate...just means I have more important things to do.

" So last year's team was a disaster....multiple players majorly ******* the bed, lot's of butthurt, single digit run totals and an early exit from the playoffs.

You basically said in your OP that the reason your team sucked was because they left right after the game instead of hanging and drinking. The POINT is that had nothing to do with it...it was because your team wasn't that good. Not to hard to understand, but I could be wrong.

obiwan

11 Bravo
for cash right now.[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^^^^^This Sucks. I live in Milwaukee, you can go to 75% of the fields and see guys drinking after the game. Where I play theres at least 3 to 4 teams having a few beers in the parking lot, I've even seen po po watching a few games from the street while this is going on. But then again it is Milwaukee.

This is the troof.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Most of the parking lots around here you get a $150 fine (and court date) if you are caught drinking in the parking lot. And yes we've actually gotten warnings and had the cops make us leave. Sucks but the only option is to take it to a bar and that $$.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to cool...just don't feel I need to hang out after games. That doesn't make me a bad teammate...just means I have more important things to do. You basically said in your OP that the reason your team sucked was because they left right after the game instead of hanging and drinking. The POINT is that had nothing to do with it...it was because your team wasn't that good. Not to hard to understand, but I could be wrong.

you apparently suck quite hard at reading, no correlation whatsoever was drawn between what happened on the field and off, for someone quoting the op you might want to process the 5 seconds it takes to actually comprehend it ....also how do you manage to get that butthurt about guys who like to hang out and drink after a game.....get over yourself bro I bet you're a "my time is super important" kind of guy. I'm sure you're out delivering babies and saving lives the second the game ends though, way to go the world needs more heroes like you papa. :rolleyes:

Lord7

Banned User
Most of the parking lots around here you get a $150 fine (and court date) if you are caught drinking in the parking lot. And yes we've actually gotten warnings and had the cops make us leave. Sucks but the only option is to take it to a bar and that $$.

Maybe someday one of you will get a house:)