King of the Jungle

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Who is gaming one? How did it open up? Any durability issues? What's the closest Demarini bat to it?

Seems everyone is holding on to them hoping to make a few bucks off resale.

SwingTheD206

I've swung one, don't play ASA, but if I did it would probably be my gamer. IMO, it's like a Flipper OG/Nautalai EL love child. Has the divergence tech and sweet spot of the Flipper, but swing weighting of a Nautalai. It would be good to see as a mainline offering in the future.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I've swung one, don't play ASA, but if I did it would probably be my gamer. IMO, it's like a Flipper OG/Nautalai EL love child. Has the divergence tech and sweet spot of the Flipper, but swing weighting of a Nautalai. It would be good to see as a mainline offering in the future.
I'm holding off on getting the "red bat" since there is no ASA equivalent (swing weight and specs - 13" with EL) other then the KTJ. Few I have found people bumped their head with asking prices. Ill stick to my Miken/Worth until KTJ specs are available on a mainline or prices go down.

_brudy

turns out my league changed to 44/375s and I didnt even notice oops. so I will be able to tell you exactly how it does against them. A buddy of mine swings his KTJ against 44s all the time and he likes the results so we'll see when mine gets in. Should be a couple days