Buyer Beware KMTSPORTS - You be the Judge......

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
KMTSPORTS is posting in his GTG feedback page that I owe him a laptop - That is completly crap - I Sent him a working laptop, he got it, had it for over a month, and now it needs a format due to a virus and he thinks that means the laptop is trash and is posting I am not GTG -

So here is the Deal - You guys be the judge - I have posted what happened in his GTG thead a couple times, but since he doesnt want people to read what happenend, he keeps deleting it - Cheee posted in the OG thread that was deleted as well and can verify that he is deleting the information -

KMTSPORTS (Scottie) got a virus on the laptop a month after he got it and doesnt want to or doesnt know how to fix it - Now he thinks that I should pay to fix it for him...... I even sent him a link on how to fix the machine himself, but all that did was set him off and he got bent out of shape.... so even me helping isnt enough for this guy....

Ask him if he got his laptop, the answer is yes - It worked just fine till he got a virus, now wants ME to pay to have it fixed - sorry doesnt work that way - I could understand if I never sent him a laptop, but I did, he got it, in working order, fully functional, as stated - with all the Software (I sent him the Disks for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Office 2007 Ultimate, Front Page... and so on...) .... HE got it all..... and somehow, he goofed Windows up with a virus and it needs a format - ONce again, I sent him THREE Operating System disks - Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP so he can load ANY of the three - and the laptop will be as good as new....

All of this because he cant format a laptop - now you may not think this is worth feedback, but I Am tired of having my name posted in a thread that says I owe someone something when that is complete crap..... Personally, if this was a bat for bat trade and someone used it then broke it, there is no conversation - you swing it and break it, its yours - but this isnt even broke - it needs to be formatted and it will be back to normal -

You guys be the Judge and Jury please....

oh btw, for all you to read, This is the kind of guy KMTSPORTS is.....

KMTSPORTS said:
OtejunK said:
KMTSPORTS said:
OtejunK said:
KMTSPORTS said:
OtejunK said:
KMTSPORTS said:
Way to **** someone on a deal there u piece of ****! **** you ur laptop **** your family & that bat *****!

OtejunK said:
Look - if you cant fix it yourself - I am not going to pay to fix it for you - you got it in working condition, and you think its broke, and now you have to deal with it -

there is nothing more you can say, do, or "threaten" that will change the fact, you knew exactly what you were getting, all the extra items I included and the fact it worked perfectly when I sent it to you -

If you cant format a laptop, trouble shoot electronic items, or load a new OS, then you need to take it to a shop and have them do it -

If you knew ANYTHING about laptops, or computers in general, you would know from time to time they need to be formatted specially after you get a virus... It's like changing a tire on a car... the car isnt broke because a tire went flat.... you change the tire and dive on......

If you cant figure it out - then someone else needs to do it for you. AT YOUR COST DUE TO LACK OF COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE!

good luck, and good bye -

yeah its all my fault you got a virus on the laptop and have no clue how to fix it -

grow up buddy - and next time you want to drag family into it, have the balls to do it to my face...

where ever **** bag! Thanks for the **** you sent out *****

have a great life -

Will do **** bag!

Your just pissy because you cant format a laptop - I sent you a link on how to fix it, I'm not gonna pay for someone else to fix it for you

Well were not all computer geeks like you who sit in front of the laptop all ****in day **** BAG! I feel sorry for that fatass ugly wife of urs & them retarded ass kids that will end up a **** BAG like there father. Now that is funny!

Yeah Scottie - Really funny.......

Last edited by a moderator:

skew12

Hahaha a month???? The thing worked for a month and somehow this is your fault??? Come the **** on bro. The fault is all his.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Tell him to go to hell and keep posting that in his feedback so he keeps deleting the thread. He isn't exactly an angel around here and seems pretty fishy to me anyway.

Jobu2

Banned User
I agree with OP.

Just fix it and be done with it.

You guys kind of trolled eachother via PM, though. lol That didn't help, **** bag!

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Took over $800 in bats from me past summer...scammer

Ironic statement is ironic.

**** KMTSports, he is a piece of ****. He does not have a good rep around here, and this makes it even worse. You have done everything that you can to fix the deal, including taking time out of your day to send him links on how to fix it. It doesnt take a computer nerd to reformat a computer, ESPECIALLY when you have step by step instructions in front of you.

Your name is not tarnished bro, feedback coming from him is like feedback coming from mikenmagic, no one gives a damn about their opinion. When you rip people off like those two have, your feedback/opinions/concerns arent worth their weight in dog ****.

Last edited:

mikenmagic

Outstanding Bad Dealer
im not saying that i was right

but i am clearing up my deals as i can, i was young and dumb and made some bad decisions and i am trying to do the right thing and fix them...sorry for trying to make things right guys

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I commend you for making things right. You of all people shouldn't be judging someone and calling them a scammer, though.

Someone gets out of jail for murder, he's still a murderer. Even if he did his time. Same with thieves.

jhudge81

but i am clearing up my deals as i can, i was young and dumb and made some bad decisions and i am trying to do the right thing and fix them...sorry for trying to make things right guys

So in 9 months you grew up that much? I was young and dumb but that was 10 years ago, not 9 months ago.

mikenmagic

Outstanding Bad Dealer
saint

sorry for being an ass on the last few posts, i am just upset because kmtsports took me for $800 in bats in october, i would have everything square with everyone if he wouldnt have screwed me, i guess what goes around comes around and it was frustrating and now he posts the bats he stole from me in his signature?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
sorry for being an ass on the last few posts, i am just upset because kmtsports took me for $800 in bats in october, i would have everything square with everyone if he wouldnt have screwed me, i guess what goes around comes around and it was frustrating and now he posts the bats he stole from me in his signature?

Then explore the correct avenues. Start sending information to paypal about the details and your worries.

Joker

ok i gotta believe mikenmagic here as far as the deal with KTMSPORTS goes

KTMSPORTS.jpg

i was gonna deal with him a few eeks ago glad i didnt now what peice of **** i tell you what he talk bout family like that id had his address id found him show him the true meaning of a country ass whoopin!

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Isn't KMT the same guy that has posted his son has cancer and it wanting donations and selling stuff for money on here, not trying to jump the gun but do you think that might be a scam too?:confused:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Isn't KMT the same guy that has posted his son has cancer and it wanting donations and selling stuff for money on here, not trying to jump the gun but do you think that might be a scam too?:confused:

yes it is him who posted that

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
yes it is him who posted that

If his family really is in need like he says, it's going to make it hard for anybody to want to deal with him on here now after seeing all this, I know I wouldn't wanna take a chance with my money on anybody with any kind of ngtg feedback.

mikenmagic

Outstanding Bad Dealer
whats even fishier

is that he said that his wife got the bat for him, however i sent the bat to a KMT SPORTS ATTN: SCOTTIE KELLER...and the signature confirmation said that it was signed by a lady with a different last name...last time i checked when you marry most the time you have the same last name...he wouldnt answer any of my calls or anything, just sent a text that he never got the bats...and when i called him he sent me texts like, "some people have jobs, leave me the F*ck alone loser"...i talked to the post office to investigate and they havent found anything, and they told me if it was something that one of the postal workers did they would be able to find out, however if it was after the package was delivered to the person they wouldnt be able to find out what happened...well, i wonder what happened, KMT SPORTS had to have made this whole story up...he got the bats, they are in his signature and if his son has cancer like he says he has, why would he be spending $800 on bats...and also a GTG board bro was with me and everything when i packaged and shipped the bats

mikenmagic

Outstanding Bad Dealer
pics

i think i have pics somewhere, currently looking...but hey KMTSPORTS if you didnt steal those bats from me prove to us where who you got the 4b and 7b from, i bet you cant prove it since you took it from me, but if u can who from the board did you get them from, you have had your LOOKING FOR EASTONS thread up for months...trust me everyone, i told the postal inspector everything that happened and he said that he is almost positive that it wasnt anyone from the post office...he said that no carrier would risk there job and how would they know that 800 worth of bats were in the box...he said he has never seen or heard of something like what happened to my package...he said best bet is it was done by the person receiving the package...KMTSPORTS its time to come clean man, im fixing my stuff, its time for you to fix yours