For Sale Kobe 9 All Star Nola Gumbo League Size 11

snikdaluap

Addicted to Softballfans

I have a pair of Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Maestro" All Star Game for sale. They are a size 11. These shoes sold out in a few minutes on Nike.com and are rare. They come factory laced with extra pair of laces and the Kobe Bryant Tarot card. Never been tried on with original box.

Looking for $330 shipped

Last edited:

MTtizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
man i want these........just a hair big.....might try and make an offer.....must resist...

PPC#12

Manager
Are these supposed to be just a collectors peice or do people actually put these hideous things on their feet BUMP

Tokyopunchout

Price drop

What has the price dropped to?

I'm very interested in playing ball in these, so I hope you still have them. I'm still kicking myself, as I was in Nola for the all-star game, and didn't even know these were coming out for the occasion :(

Please email me: tokyopunchout (at) gmail.com

Thanks!
:biggthumpup:

Tokyopunchout

I feel ya. I've bought a buncha nikes over the years a little outside of my size. Funny thing is a lot of those ones end up staying in the box ;)

These Kobe 9s fit really true to size. Did you see the last color way that Nike announced come out Saturday morning? They look pretty slick - bone grey and black.

But if you're really still pining hard for the gumbos, lemme know as they are my backup pair as I'm playing Bball with the other pair.