Buyer Beware KraigP26

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
i will, well actually after this i wont be doin anymore trading or buying through here, its pathetic that after all my deals that have been good(not including the ones that arent on there) that people would think i would duck 50 bucks over a envy......its just pathetic.....i could see if it was a OG anything like extended or flex but it is a ENVY guys.....and i am sorry i wasnt just goin to mail another 50 right off the bat cause a guy says he didnt get it.you gotta look at it from both sides, not saying he got it, but dont jump to one side just cause everyone may know him and not know me. there are people that know i am legit. and popo didnt decide not to sell me his bat, lol, i didnt want it......anyway, i am goin to work so everyone have fun trying to think of new things to say to make yourselves look cool on here.

We don't need you so who cares. GTFO

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
Traded a minty envy for kraigp26 400 hit returnable chaos.he stated it was a returnable bat turns out, it wasn't. i gave him the option of making the deal right with cash. He told me he was gonna overnight the cash on February 3. I received an email on the 19 of February regular mail Sent him numerous messages through text and email also on here as well and has not responded. He has been on here but not answered me

deal was $50

Make this right bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Update!!!!!!!!!! Received a message on March 9- told me give him till friday so he could send it!!!!

Just so you know, I shipped a bat to Kraigp26 in Feb. and got a series of excuses over a 2-3 week time period and finally after constantly e-mailing him and phoning him hhe sent my bat back to me so I was only out the cost of shipping charges. I got lucky.

carrrasco323

Addicted to Softballfans
Just so you know, I shipped a bat to Kraigp26 in Feb. and got a series of excuses over a 2-3 week time period and finally after constantly e-mailing him and phoning him hhe sent my bat back to me so I was only out the cost of shipping charges. I got lucky.

wow dam thx for the info bro really appreciate it

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
Your transaction ^^^^^ with him should have been posted and kept in the feedback section. This enables honest bro's a way to identify turds like this. Keep this up-top for Carlos.

Dude, you are right, on retrospect I should have, but hindsight is always 20/20. I shall not make that mistake again.