Buyer Beware KraigP26

carrrasco323

Addicted to Softballfans
Traded a minty envy for kraigp26 400 hit returnable chaos.he stated it was a returnable bat turns out, it wasn't. i gave him the option of making the deal right with cash. He told me he was gonna overnight the cash on February 3. I received an email on the 19 of February regular mail Sent him numerous messages about the update on the cash through text and email also on here as well and has not responded. He has been on here but not answered me

deal was $50

Make this right bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Kraig's Cell Number- (334) 648-0917
Email- [email protected]

Update!!!!!!!!!! Received a message on March 9- told me give him till friday so he could send it!!!!
Update!!!!!!!!!! Havent heard from kraigp26 since MARCH 9 and never got a delivery confirmation!!!!

RESOLVED ... but late.

Last edited by a moderator:

lovejones5243

Mr. Judy
Traded bats with him bat came and he stated it was a returnable bat turns out it wasn't. i gave him the option of making the deal right with cash and i haven't received the cash. He told me he was gonna overnight the cash on February 3. He told me he sent it out on February 19 regular mail Sent him numerous messages through text and email also on here as well and has not responded. He has been on here but not answered me

deal was $50

thats sucks man...hope he gets it right....the only thing on here that turn me away on hereis trading bats...cause one will send and the other will not. hope all gets fixed!

AJ22

Super Moderator
Traded bats with him bat came and he stated it was a returnable bat turns out it wasn't. i gave him the option of making the deal right with cash and i haven't received the cash. He told me he was gonna overnight the cash on February 3. He told me he sent it out on February 19 regular mail Sent him numerous messages through text and email also on here as well and has not responded. He has been on here but not answered me

deal was $50

It sounds like you two agreed on how to make this deal right ... its none of our business, but what was the deal for ? And what was the other option ? Usually there is two offers with an option ...

Not important as it seems this was agreed upon ... but does seem to have some importance here.

carrrasco323

Addicted to Softballfans
It sounds like you two agreed on how to make this deal right ... its none of our business, but what was the deal for ? And what was the other option ? Usually there is two offers with an option ...

Not important as it seems this was agreed upon ... but does seem to have some importance here.

agreed with a trade a mint envy for a returnable 400 hit chaos bat. when i received the bat it was not returnable and i asked him to make the deal right and i gave him the option of cash.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
agreed with a trade a mint envy for a returnable 400 hit chaos bat. when i received the bat it was not returnable and i asked him to make the deal right and i gave him the option of cash.

did you have another option though, like 'undoing' the trade?

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
not that i need to defend myself to a bunch of internet gangsters but you can see by my deals i dont do that kind of crap. i sent the money the first time and it obviously never got there, so i told him i will send it again friday. and if i was goin to shaft anyone it wouldnt be over 50 bucks after all the deals i have done. hell i got rid of a 400 DOLLAR BAT and didnt shaft that guy so why would i do it over a freakin envy! i mean get real guys, i said i would send the money friday and i will so give it a rest. this time i will do delivery confirmation like he said. and as for the no return on the bat i told him i didnt know thats what that was cause i didnt. i am not the person you all are trying to make me be. carrasco i will email you tomorrow. the rest of you can eat a D&*K

mihklo

not that i need to defend myself to a bunch of internet gangsters but you can see by my deals i dont do that kind of crap. i sent the money the first time and it obviously never got there, so i told him i will send it again friday. and if i was goin to shaft anyone it wouldnt be over 50 bucks after all the deals i have done. hell i got rid of a 400 DOLLAR BAT and didnt shaft that guy so why would i do it over a freakin envy! i mean get real guys, i said i would send the money friday and i will so give it a rest. this time i will do delivery confirmation like he said. and as for the no return on the bat i told him i didnt know thats what that was cause i didnt. i am not the person you all are trying to make me be. carrasco i will email you tomorrow. the rest of you can eat a D&*K

things do happen in shipping and what not, the key to a smooth transaction especially when problems arise is communication. when you have perfect communication up until the time there is a problem then it looks shady. i am in no way saying that you are shady, but if something like this ever happens again if i were you i would try a lil harder on keeping communication going.

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
i will, well actually after this i wont be doin anymore trading or buying through here, its pathetic that after all my deals that have been good(not including the ones that arent on there) that people would think i would duck 50 bucks over a envy......its just pathetic.....i could see if it was a OG anything like extended or flex but it is a ENVY guys.....and i am sorry i wasnt just goin to mail another 50 right off the bat cause a guy says he didnt get it.you gotta look at it from both sides, not saying he got it, but dont jump to one side just cause everyone may know him and not know me. there are people that know i am legit. and popo didnt decide not to sell me his bat, lol, i didnt want it......anyway, i am goin to work so everyone have fun trying to think of new things to say to make yourselves look cool on here.

AJ22

Super Moderator
i will, well actually after this i wont be doin anymore trading or buying through here, its pathetic that after all my deals that have been good(not including the ones that arent on there) that people would think i would duck 50 bucks over a envy......its just pathetic.....i could see if it was a OG anything like extended or flex but it is a ENVY guys.....and i am sorry i wasnt just goin to mail another 50 right off the bat cause a guy says he didnt get it.you gotta look at it from both sides, not saying he got it, but dont jump to one side just cause everyone may know him and not know me. there are people that know i am legit. and popo didnt decide not to sell me his bat, lol, i didnt want it......anyway, i am goin to work so everyone have fun trying to think of new things to say to make yourselves look cool on here.

JUST WOW ....

I do not see one post in this thread that was bashing you ever ...

- you can talk all the smack you want.
- you can point fingers all you want.
- you can make whatever excuse up you would like.

But yet somehow its someone else fault ? Somehow, even though carrrasco323 started this thread looking for what he had coming which is what YOU agreed to, you don't want to come back to this site and deal again ? Carrrasco323 feedback list is small, but it is all GTG and this is his thread. Your feedback is also very GTG !! I would hate to see a member like yourself leave because of this. I really think you should have come here and asked for opinions before agreeing to anything. But you did agree.

Again, how is this another members fault let alone this sites fault ? I have my opinion on the trade itself, but YOU both agreed to what you felt was the right thing to do. Whats important is being a man of your word. Hopefully you sent out the first $50 in a form of a money order so you can be reimburessed.

I am sorry for your experience in this deal. But, we as members must research a little to get 'fair' values on items we are trading ... that goes for bat for bat, goes for 'WR' / 'NR' / returnable bats ... bats with valid receipts. Description of your bat is important.

Last edited: