Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

baptism

I'm looking to play this weekend if anyone knows a team looking for a player. Primarily play first or pitch. Can play second or outfield, will catch or DH. I can stick it.

Stroh13

I'm looking to play this weekend if anyone knows a team looking for a player. Primarily play first or pitch. Can play second or outfield, will catch or DH. I can stick it.

Somebody find this guy a team. I've seen this post on three message boards now.

Remember when we used to talk sports in here and people actually responded... What do you guys think about what Kobe said? Gottleib is on his side which is enough to make me automatically say Kobe is nuts. Plus, the more I look at it, this team might get 1 in a 7 game series, but that is about it...

Stroh13

Remember when we used to talk sports in here and people actually responded... What do you guys think about what Kobe said? Gottleib is on his side which is enough to make me automatically say Kobe is nuts. Plus, the more I look at it, this team might get 1 in a 7 game series, but that is about it...

I don't trust Gotleib...not around my credit cards or his opinions on basketball. Does that help?

It is an interesting argument though. I think it'd be a game. I think the 92 has more depth and a serious post play advantage.

KEvans11

See it, Feel it, Trust it

92 would flat out own this team, i really believe that, not just sayin it....Thats basketballs golden age and thoae greatest to ever to do it. I've seen people talk about point guard play too which is nuts...Stockton is the career steals leader and assist leader...amazing how to me how people think todays basketball is better than the past. Lebron would be fourth arguably third best player on dream team

THE Fez

Only way 12 team has a shot is if they hit 85% from behind the arc and 80% of their shots were from behind the arc because if they took it inside they would not have enough players to finish the game. The players are ******* now and Malone, Robinson, Barkley, and Ewing would have them all crying on the floor.

Coach24

Pull my finger
i remember when this board used to be neat.....

not neat,groovy perhaps

Without Howard,Bosh and Wade they have no chance

Only way 12 team has a shot is if they hit 85% from behind the arc and 80% of their shots were from behind the arc because if they took it inside they would not have enough players to finish the game. The players are ******* now and Malone, Robinson, Barkley, and Ewing would have them all crying on the floor.

Wassup keychain ?

Nova

I sell cars, motherf***er

92 would flat out own this team, i really believe that, not just sayin it....Thats basketballs golden age and thoae greatest to ever to do it. I've seen people talk about point guard play too which is nuts...Stockton is the career steals leader and assist leader...amazing how to me how people think todays basketball is better than the past. Lebron would be fourth arguably third best player on dream team

i am by no means saying that the 12 team is better(the dream team IS the greatest team assembled so far), but most people love to live in the past. nobody will ever be as good as players were in the "good ol days". i find that hard to believe. the players now are SUPERIOR athletes to what they were 20 years ago. the 92 team has experience and size. the 12 team has athleticism. athleticism takes you a long way in the nba. i think we are in another golden age of the nba. BY FAR the best players since the dream team, no question about that. players nowadays may be *****s, but thats just the era that we live in. i think the 12 team matches up far better than any of you give them credit for. carry on.......

Stroh13

Good to see a few of you guys this weekend. Had a fun game to be a part of against Carl and Tok Sunday morning.

Blume55

Team Reebok
Good to see a few of you guys this weekend. Had a fun game to be a part of against Carl and Tok Sunday morning.

Yep, it was a fun game. I wish we could have made it back to play Cedar Creek! I think we have them almost figured out!

Stroh13

Yep, it was a fun game. I wish we could have made it back to play Cedar Creek! I think we have them almost figured out!

I'm glad you do...because we're not even close. We had them down 10-2 in the top of the 4th. They put up 14 before we got an out. Their LF made one of the best catches I've seen in a long time. The ball was going to clear the fence easy for a 3 run shot. I think it would have cut it to 6 or 7? Instead we got nothing.