Kyle Slicker BP Under the Lights

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
Stadium balls? C'mon...in ...My chain smoking, alcoholic in other could launch those............After her heart attack and while holding a beer and smoke. :eek:

Anyone who thinks that the ball doesn't make that much of a difference is insane. You'll get 50'-60' more out of a Stadium ball over a 52/300 easily..............And for all you fools who say he's killing it......Well, I'll bet he's never killed a ****ing goat........

I'll ask him about the goat, but he did finish 3rd in the last chance major hr derby in August. .
And they were hitting hot dots.

Last edited:

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Stadium balls? C'mon.......My chain smoking, alcoholic mother could launch those............After her heart attack and while holding a beer and smoke. :eek:

Anyone who thinks that the ball doesn't make that much of a difference is insane. You'll get 50'-60' more out of a Stadium ball over a 52/300 easily..............And for all you fools who say he's killing it......Well, I'll bet he's never killed a ****ing goat........

Yeah and 52's are for whiny bitches that are scared of the ball and accuse everyone else of swinging glass; what's your point? :bigok:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I'll ask him about the goat, but he did finish 3rd in the last chance major hr derby in August. .
And they were hitting hot dots.

I played a tourney with a guy that hit 13 home runs in a tourney one time............And hasn't hit 13 combined since. Every dog has their day........Maybe that was his day.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Yeah and 52's are for whiny bitches that are scared of the ball and accuse everyone else of swinging glass; what's your point? :bigok:

My point is.............Stadium balls make such a difference, that anyone who hits them look like a monster. Do you need me to type is slower so you can understand??? :)

I'm not dogging on the guy, but unless you've ever hit those balls with a good bat. You can't know what a difference those balls make. We hit them in Avista Stadium in Spokane, every fall. You see balls that not only leave the park, but when they are hit......You know instantly that the ball is going out of the park. Not by a little either....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of the park. Those balls make anyone into a power hitter and a dude with better than average power into a monster. Those balls are a real difference maker.

Last edited:

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
My point is.............Stadium balls such a difference, that anyone who hits them look like a monster. Do you need me to type is slower so you can understand??? :)

I'm not dogging on the guy, but unless you've ever hit those balls with a good bat. You can't know what a difference those balls make. We hit them in Avista Stadium in Spokane, every fall. You see balls that not only leave the park, but when they are hit......You know instantly that the ball is going out of the park. Not by a little either....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of the park. Those balls make anyone into a power hitter and a dude with better than average power into a monster. Those balls are a real difference maker.

Your absolutely right that stadium balls make a huge difference, there's no debating that.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
My point is.............Stadium balls make such a difference, that anyone who hits them look like a monster. Do you need me to type is slower so you can understand??? :)

Get over yourself, you think I haven't hit a goddamn stadium?

The *****fication of America continues.....whaaa the ball goes too far, whaaaa! We know the ball flies when using a golf ball you old curmudgeon! Put a sock in it!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Get over yourself, you think I haven't hit a goddamn stadium?

The *****fication of America continues.....whaaa the ball goes too far, whaaaa! We know the ball flies when using a golf ball you old curmudgeon! Put a sock in it!

Ha, ha, ha...........I admire your consistency and commitment to being a douche.

If we know that the balls he's hitting fly very well...........Then tell my why the hell is what he doing so remarkable? 'Splain that to me.

Last edited:

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Ha, ha, ha...........I admire your consistency and commitment to being a douche.

If we know that the balls he's hitting fly very well...........Then tell my why the hell is what he doing so remarkable? 'Splain that to me.

I, also admire your consistency with either not reading my posts, at all, and/or reading things into what I'm saying to fit the narrative inside your head. When did I ever, even come close to suggesting what he is doing is remarkable? waaaaaait forrrrr it.....Thats right, I never did, not even close. What I did do, is make a commentary on all the hatred from anonymous internet bro's. Im lucky to play and or hit with some of the best players in the conference, I'm nowhere close to them, but it helps me get better..... meaning being impressed isn't gonn happen, but thats not the point. He's out there working, which I can appreciate and respect, and then taking the time to post his videos......then nerds gotta throw shade? If so, do better and post something then. That's all I was alluding to.

Stop getting all salty cause you know you ****ed up. You and your gold ****ing pants.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I, also admire your consistency with either not reading my posts, at all, and/or reading things into what I'm saying to fit the narrative inside your head. When did I ever, even come close to suggesting what he is doing is remarkable? waaaaaait forrrrr it.....Thats right, I never did, not even close. What I did do, is make a commentary on all the hatred from anonymous internet bro's. Im lucky to play and or hit with some of the best players in the conference, I'm nowhere close to them, but it helps me get better..... meaning being impressed isn't gonn happen, but thats not the point. He's out there working, which I can appreciate and respect, and then taking the time to post his videos......then nerds gotta throw shade? If so, do better and post something then. That's all I was alluding to.

Stop getting all salty cause you know you ****ed up. You and your gold ****ing pants.

MOTHER****ER!!! Don't make me hug you.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Same old sbf... to start with kyle is good people. You limp wristers should stop whining, it just exposes your lack of talent. I'm sure those are decent balls but he'll hit a 52 pretty damn far as well. Nope no a major player but he does have 'ratard' strength and a violent leg kick. He has won a few decent home run derbies.

nasty14

Manager
This is why Sbf is virtually non existent. All you trolls! Gtfo here! This kid rakes (hits ball hard) incase you're too old to understand our lingo. Keep up the good work kyle. All you old dudes go work on your fluff shot to right field. Have a good night.

CATMAN18

GET SINISTER
Slicker hit a few off me on Friday nights with a wood bat, ASA. The kid is young and can hit it pretty well all over the field. He is also a rock solid fielder. We will see this year how he does, I believe he is playing with a local B team. I am sure they are doing some Conference events.

CT

Slicker98

Starting Player
So I finally figured out how this damn forum works.
I didn't post this video nor ask my buddy to. I don't mind that he did though. I'm a good sport and actually watch my videos to analyze my swing. Have no baseball background so the people who give actual insight, I take it in and evaluate my swing. So I appreciate any sincere tips.
As far as the balls, yes they were stadiums. Yea they make a huge difference. And yes any average player can hit them out. This bp session was strictly made to have some fun. No other purpose. and I'm sure we'll do it this year as well just having fun.
I truly appreciate the few compliments I've read. So thank you. For the people who aren't impressed, it wasn't meant to impress you. It was meant for fun. I don't see you salty humans ripping on how Shmoe with a YouTube video of him barely hitting it out of the infield. Just relax. It was meant for entertainment. Not nasty remarks.
I'll playing outfield for rebel sports/miken/asp in B. I'll try REALLY hard to impress you out there..... Maybe.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Sounds like typical whiny "softball guy" comments in here, same old sbf, for every piece of legit advice or kudos you're given you've got 10 posts of hating bitches complaining about bats/balls or some other stupid ass remark...dude is big, he hit bombs, that was the goal of the video. ....he plays B level ball, some of you can't even make it that far through the alphabet, smh

WillW3

Starting Player
Nice job man. Wisest words I've heard in my short softball "career" are "who the hell do you have to impress?" Nice cuts btw. I know I'm late to the party.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't post this video nor ask my buddy to. I don't mind that he did though. I'm a good sport and actually watch my videos to analyze my swing. Have no baseball background so the people who give actual insight, I take it in and evaluate my swing. So I appreciate any sincere tips.
As far as the balls, yes they were stadiums. Yea they make a huge difference. And yes any average player can hit them out. This bp session was strictly made to have some fun. No other purpose. and I'm sure we'll do it this year as well just having fun.
I truly appreciate the few compliments I've read. So thank you. For the people who aren't impressed, it wasn't meant to impress you. It was meant for fun. I don't see you salty humans ripping on how Shmoe with a YouTube video of him barely hitting it out of the infield. Just relax. It was meant for entertainment. Not nasty remarks.
I'll playing outfield for rebel sports/miken/asp in B. I'll try REALLY hard to impress you out there..... Maybe.
Welcome to the boards. Good cuts big man. Don't listen to a word all of these people say, the first to criticize are usually the last to actually post a video of themselves. Everyone is Brett ****ing Helmer behind a keyboard.
Nice job man. Wisest words I've heard in my short softball "career" are "who the hell do you have to impress?" Nice cuts btw. I know I'm late to the party.
Words to live by. Way too many people get consumed of their personal image on a softball field to take a step back and look at the big picture.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans

Nice cuts on the video and use the negative criticism as motivation to work harder than the next guy.

Slicker98

Starting Player
Thanks all. The compliments and words of wisdom are much appreciated.
Sorry about being 2 months late to this post lol

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
Real men don't edit BP videos. Just hit record and let everyone see what you got if you're gonna film it and post it. That's just me but it's funny to see a guy hitting and dusk under the lights and a couple swings later it's pitch black out under the lights. The guy has a good swing. Not taking anything away from him. And all that say the stepping back after contact is killing him that's not the case. Look at Brundgardts swing. It is very aggressive and or violent and not a "typical/fundamental" swing but for him it obviously works very well. His swing has bad intentions. As long as he clears his hips with correct timing he will continue to hit for power.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Do you find this thread funny or my comments?

I find most of it funny........Your comments are nothing really. Defending himself against comments he never signed up for is all he's doing. I just think it's funny that a bunch of losers like me, sit behind a keyboard and talk some **** and people start with the "haters" stuff. No one is hating. Just making some points.....................

1: Though the hitter wasn't trying to impress anyone, the guy who did the vid and posted it was seriously impressed.
2: Newbs, rec's and the untalented were "oohing" and "awwing" at what he was doing, but those of us in the know............Know that my grandmother can hit distance balls 330' from her walker, hooked to her oxygen tank. They do make that much of a difference.
3: The hitter asked for none of this. He was just swinging the bat. No one is hating him, or really even criticizing him. Just that levels of understanding of what is taking place, by the different levels of people who are on this site are being exchanged. Don't take it personally.

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
I find most of it funny........Your comments are nothing really. Defending himself against comments he never signed up for is all he's doing. I just think it's funny that a bunch of losers like me, sit behind a keyboard and talk some **** and people start with the "haters" stuff. No one is hating. Just making some points.....................

1: Though the hitter wasn't trying to impress anyone, the guy who did the vid and posted it was seriously impressed.
2: Newbs, rec's and the untalented were "oohing" and "awwing" at what he was doing, but those of us in the know............Know that my grandmother can hit distance balls 330' from her walker, hooked to her oxygen tank. They do make that much of a difference.
3: The hitter asked for none of this. He was just swinging the bat. No one is hating him, or really even criticizing him. Just that levels of understanding of what is taking place, by the different levels of people who are on this site are being exchanged. Don't take it personally.
"Seriously impressed".. na. Just a fun night and thought I'd post for people to watch, that simple. :)

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
Real men don't edit BP deos. Just hit record and let everyone see what you got if you're gonna film it and post it. That's just me but it's funny to see a guy hitting and dusk under the lights and a couple swings later it's pitch black out under the lights. The guy has a good swing. Not taking anything away from him. And all that say the stepping back after contact is killing him that's not the case. Look at Brundgardts swing. It is very aggressive and or violent and not a "typical/fundamental" swing but for him it obviously works very well. His swing has bad intentions. As long as he clears his hips with correct timing he will continue to hit for power.

I'm not a real man for Editing ..smh, I am only 17 tho..

Last edited:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
"Seriously impressed".. na. Just a fun night and thought I'd post for people to watch, that simple. :)

Well...............If you're not seriously impressed.....Why are you defending him like he's your own personal piece of ass??? Huh??? 'Splain that!!!!