L5 handle to L2 handle

miltho249

Addicted to Softballfans
I was wondering if the new black fiber handle is really going to make a difference between these two bats? I hate two piece bats so the L1 is out and I prefer the feeling of a once piece which is stiff so in reality would it be in my best interest in getting the L5 for a stiffer bat or does the new fiber handle really make a big difference!?

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an L5 and it hits really well. I have not swung an L2 so I cannot say if it is worth the extra money or not. I have heard on here that performance wise they are about the same, not sure on durability of the 2 bats, maybe that might be a factor?

miltho249

Addicted to Softballfans
I know the L2 has the 13.5 barrel where the L5 has a 12 barrel but besides that and the handle they are all the same. I couldn't imagine that a fiber handle would make a noticeable difference between the two

miltho249

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry that's my fault I saw a video where they are side by side and it looked different by anyways is the handle going
To make that much of a difference as far as performance

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I have both and I suspect they are the same bat except the L2 has some carbon fiber looking design on the handle making it look different.