Late to the party

Normy

I knew you'd be getting a thumbs up from Chile. If he brags it up you know it's good.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I game the Harvey...only game hits and hit a bunch of nice bombs with it in league...

Now my team has 3...lol...

Worth and Miken definitely figured out the ASA game...

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Always been a demarini guy, swung a teammates new worth and miken stuff, which led to me finding a good deal on a 17 legit border battle and I can't put the thing down the demars are stuck in the bag.
Mine is at 3500 hits or so. Looks beat up. Has hit all 52/300 and about 100 44/375's in it's life. Still going strong and it's the hottest bat I've ever swung right now. The new pink EST and Harvey ASA felt better out the wrapper to me. Can't speak for how hot they get or how long they last though.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Mine is at 3500 hits or so. Looks beat up. Has hit all 52/300 and about 100 44/375's in it's life. Still going strong and it's the hottest bat I've ever swung right now. The new pink EST and Harvey ASA felt better out the wrapper to me. Can't speak for how hot they get or how long they last though.

I bought a 27oz Harvey and have about 400 swings, that bat is stupid. I swung a 26oz XL last year. The stiffer handle on the Harvey I think is the difference maker.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Have the worth BBLegit and the EST XXL ASA everything else stays in the bag.Also ordered a Miken BB just to keep and I don't even need it.
Been tempted to swing these in senior even. Yep they are pretty dang good.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered a BB. Leagues I play in use .44s, but ASA bats. Stupid idea to swing the BB against nothing but .44s, if I am the only one swinging it that is. No idea why the people who run these leagues insist on ASA bats with .44s.