League ended last night...

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
But we went out as the league champs winning the first game 24-4 and the second game 19-16! I went 8 for 9 batting and had 1 error on the night... I'll take that to end my season! Have fun all you still playing and be safe... see you next season.. also title should be league not leage... updatde two maek spel corecttors happyer

Last edited:

Lord7

Banned User
But we went out as the leage champs winning the first game 24-4 and the second game 19-16! I went 8 for 9 batting and had 1 error on the night... I'll take that to end my season! Have fun all you still playing and be safe... see you next season.. also title should be league not leage

Now that leage is over, you will have more time to work on your spelling...

astromancer

controller of planet x
I ply leage to. it ends when mercury goes retrograd on nov 8, vry lucky 4 me sense uranus will b in transitt.

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
But we went out as the leage champs winning the first game 24-4 and the second game 19-16! I went 8 for 9 batting and had 1 error on the night... I'll take that to end my season! Have fun all you still playing and be safe... see you next season.. also title should be league not leage

Why take the time to correct the title at the end of the post when you misspelled it again in the first sentence???

not to mention hidden brag post....

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Its not all bad...I started my indoor ice hockey league this week

Well, there is that.

I don't get/understand hockey so it doesn't really have an appeal to me. But, I think I would love playing if I had learned to ice skate when I was younger. I like high intensity activities like basketball, soccer, racquetball, and cycling. Hockey would be a good addition.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
you can still start, learning to skate isn't that hard...and it is intense

I've started roller blading. It's not hard to get going and stay upright, but doing much else right now is challenging. I just need to gain some better balance so I can get better speed and turning.

No place to ice skate in the desert.