Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Just recently ordered this and got it in..it's in the break in process..12.5 H-web HOH
7a608006.jpg

6a55b691.jpg

1809f6c4.jpg

A Tennessee Vols guy with a Scarlet and Grey glove. I LOVE IT! I guess you are a closet Ohio State Buckeyes fan:)

onecrutch

manager
Every time I see a Woodz, the more and more I want one.
I agree. They look great. Haven't heard much about them until recently. Where have I been?

Vinci BMB-M in bordeaux/black and AB74-L murdeRED out. :D

2011-01-13165950.jpg
Is that the mesh back? I was thinking of getting that for my wife. She complains about the weight of certain mitts after long tournaments. How do you like them? Do you lose performance because of the missing leather on the back?

Bullets#57

I agree. They look great. Haven't heard much about them until recently. Where have I been?

Is that the mesh back? I was thinking of getting that for my wife. She complains about the weight of certain mitts after long tournaments. How do you like them? Do you lose performance because of the missing leather on the back?

That is the mesh back. It in no way changes the performance, only makes the glove lighter. The mesh is super high end and amazing quality.

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
A Tennessee Vols guy with a Scarlet and Grey glove. I LOVE IT! I guess you are a closet Ohio State Buckeyes fan:)

Um..no sir! Maybe if yall woulda beat us in the elite 8 I would think about it. :rolleyes: I just like red and thought silver was gonna look good then it came in grey..I was like ehhh but I think it looks good and def diff..and they didn't have orange to choose from much..

yes, this is fishy

see above..GO VOLS!

This makes the Buckeye in me soooo happy!

see above! evan turners dreams shattered!

xray37OF

Addicted to Softballfans
All-black H-webs

Gloves in my current possession (but like a glove huer this is subject to change:D).

Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75", Woodz Vigorous WZ-100H, Easton Professional EPG80B
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DFWLoop

did you get that nike from perfect? looks like a nice piece. my gloves will be on this thread tomorrow.

DIRTY 30

i always have a bad habit of posting last on each page...i'm deleting the last post so it'll be up here :D

some funny stuff i came across

SG%2033.jpg

Silver%20-%202.jpg

Silver%20-%203.jpg

Silver%20-%201.jpg

PRO%20701BF%20GG2.jpg

PRO%20701BF%20GG.jpg

Unknown%20-%201.jpg

Unknown%20-%202.jpg

100_2451.jpg

100_2452.jpg

this one is just flat out badass

DIRTY 30

that's what i'd have if i caught!

i sent a PM to the king of gloves, at least on this forum anyway. hopefully he'll grace us with his collection soon! it's seriously ridiculous.

DIRTY 30

just picked up my dream glove...USA pro-tb (yeah i know, i'm a simple man. blackhorse, baby!) wanted one every since i was a griffey lover back in the day. i'm more of an all black guy anyway.

protb1.png

protb2.png

oh yeah, picked up this from howlie just cause i couldn't get it out of my head :D

5463201075_08fb69ec17_b.jpg

5463203609_dbcd551c07_b.jpg

broy7

Triple Double No Assists
the 12 inch trap?My Bro had one he let me use when I first started playing softball few years ago, pretty good glove for the price

FENWAY

Addicted to Softballfans
Love playing catch with these old timers ...I used that Rawlings MM1 in a hardball tournament at Doubleday Field...and caught a homer at Fenway with the Wilson in the front/middle.