For Sale Leather & Lace

DIRTY 30

noodle - Kelley Pro Line AC652​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4J-KwXKyQ"]Relace: Kelley Pro Line AC652 - YouTube[/ame]

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Kelley called that the spider web (now discontinued). The Pro-Line is their $159 glove. I have always thought this line (and the $189 Evolution line) was a great value (they are based in Dallas). They are the kings of hyperbole and adjectives (EnduraPro, TemperSteel, InduLace, ShockNon, hmmm, see a pattern here), but the quality seems to be there. More of a Vinci competitor than Rawlings/Wilson/Mizuno.

Agreed on the Buckskin. I don't know if it was a weight issue or a cost issue or a discontinued product issue. Certainly the original Buckskin was heavy, my AMG175x weighs over 28 oz., but it is the most beautiful glove I own.

kja

Da Gooooochi
Yep, that's the one. Dumb ass doesn't know what he has. He's left it in a dugout a few times and I've stole it from him for a couple days to try and make a point, he never learns. It's flat as a pancake, filthy and has blood stains from an accident on the field. Some people's kids.

fuch that mother fucher. I shouldve given that glove away to someone that would've taken care of it. Hes a bum. Been riding around on the same spare tire for a year & a half. :wtf2:

DIRTY 30

More of a Vinci competitor than Rawlings/Wilson/Mizuno.

I'd agree with that. I found it much nicer than Vinci on the leather quality level.

fuch that mother fucher. I shouldve given that glove away to someone that would've taken care of it. Hes a bum. Been riding around on the same spare tire for a year & a half. :wtf2:

You have a lot of questionable friends

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Check out this vid Dirty.
Besides he is working on a beautiful GZP51,
What is the cleaner he uses on the pocket?
Gasoline?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7uyBqb5_dg#t=159"]No7 Lesson 글러브 닦는 방법 - YouTube[/ame]

DIRTY 30

Not sure. Owen sent me some Mizuno cleaner from Japan to sample a few months ago. It was very nice and didn't leave the glove feeling dry afterwards like Lexol.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Not sure. Owen sent me some Mizuno cleaner from Japan to sample a few months ago. It was very nice and didn't leave the glove feeling dry afterwards like Lexol.

Nice! Sounds like they have the goods out there.
Have you tried the stuff in the Black plastic container on the right as well?
F

CallaVett

Addicted to Softballfans
The leather cleaner he uses from the tube is labeled "LEATHER CLEANER". I had my wife watch the video and read the label for me.

Jen_16

Coach
How could you let him violate the wrist of my glove like that?

He's done it to quite a few gloves. Just makes it snug, no damage done. If it ever needs to be undone the hole is so small it's hardly noticeable. My little hands need it :)

liberty1

Semi Retired
Wow, that wrist strap adjustment is def one of a kind. Anyone with hands that big shouldn't be using a 12.75 glove lol. This is where Vince comes into play and the BFG.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Wow, that wrist strap adjustment is def one of a kind. Anyone with hands that big shouldn't be using a 12.75 glove lol. This is where Vince comes into play and the BFG.

How can a wrist that big have a hand attached to it with fingers that fit into those finger stalls??