Lecithin

dafox

Fox in Socks
Thought I'd pass along some info on an inexpensive supplement you can try adding to your pre-workout.

Lecithin Granules (For the Phosphatidic Acid)

I've been adding 3 Tbs to my pre-workout --- Have seen other users going up to 4 Tbs

Have noticed Muscle Fullness, increased focus (Phosphatidylcholine), and some strength gains.

(Note: the strength may be attributed more to increasing calories & another supplement)

Fearn Lecithin can be found for around $10

Can be taken everyday but I've been dosing on workout days only.
Has a mild nutty flavor if you're wondering.

l_fn-1005.png

dafox

Fox in Socks
Would love to hear some feedback if anyone trys it.

FYI...Cutler King is a supplement containing PA.

cn_king.jpg
81qOdpijanL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

wcoastsoftball

Alright, I will play along. Recommended dose is 1.5 tbsp/day. You are saying to double that on workout days. I hope to be back in action Monday after a 6 month layoff. Will see how I feel.

dafox

Fox in Socks
Alright, I will play along. Recommended dose is 1.5 tbsp/day. You are saying to double that on workout days. I hope to be back in action Monday after a 6 month layoff. Will see how I feel.

The Fearn Lecithin serving size is 2 Tbsp (15g) which provides 1200mg Phosphatidic Acid.

Directions say 1-2 Tbsp/day --- But yes, try 3-4 Tbsp all pre-workout.

PS --- Not all brands list Phosphatidic Acid on the label but all have around 7-12%

Last edited:

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought I'd pass along some info on an inexpensive supplement you can try adding to your pre-workout.

Lecithin Granules (For the Phosphatidic Acid)

I've been adding 3 Tbs to my pre-workout --- Have seen other users going up to 4 Tbs

Have noticed Muscle Fullness, increased focus (Phosphatidylcholine), and some strength gains.

(Note: the strength may be attributed more to increasing calories & another supplement)
Fearn Lecithin can be found for around $10

Can be taken everyday but I've been dosing on workout days only.
Has a mild nutty flavor if you're wondering.

l_fn-1005.png

Just curious, but what is the "another supplement?"

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't heard of that. How long have you been using it? Do you like it?

dafox

Fox in Socks
Haven't heard of that. How long have you been using it? Do you like it?

Almost 6 weeks now. Have 2 bottles. Really like it. First time using it. I decided to try and really increase my calories this winter and ABE tends to increase hunger in many users --- including myself. I'm up about 10lbs.
Obviously some fat gain, I've pretty much lost my Abs but strength is climbing! I'll worry about bf% come Feb or March. I've been eating anything & everything! Ha

The forskolin in the product has probably kept fat gains from getting too crazy based on what I've been eating. I might try more of a "lean bulk" and try to eat better but with Christmas coming up --- I doubt it! Lol

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost 6 weeks now. Have 2 bottles. Really like it. First time using it. I decided to try and really increase my calories this winter and ABE tends to increase hunger in many users --- including myself. I'm up about 10lbs.
Obviously some fat gain, I've pretty much lost my Abs but strength is climbing! I'll worry about bf% come Feb or March. I've been eating anything & everything! Ha

The forskolin in the product has probably kept fat gains from getting too crazy based on what I've been eating. I might try more of a "lean bulk" and try to eat better but with Christmas coming up --- I doubt it! Lol

Nice, I actually started a cut on December 1. I know, I'm probably the only person not competing at the Arnold Classic doing a cut in winter, but it'll be good practice for the next time I do it.

I'm curious to see results if you do a clean bulk, as I'll start that in mid February.

dafox

Fox in Socks
Nice, I actually started a cut on December 1. I know, I'm probably the only person not competing at the Arnold Classic doing a cut in winter, but it'll be good practice for the next time I do it.

I'm curious to see results if you do a clean bulk, as I'll start that in mid February.

The ABE would be awesome for a lean bulk if you can control the increased hunger.
I know some guys will run a fat burner like Norcodrene (another PES supplement) with ABE to help with appetite suppression.