Lets play a game..

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
I mentioned prowler....is this 10item limit only to be used inside of the garage, or does a prowler count, even though I'd need to take it outside?

Wizzinator

Addicted to Softballfans
gtfo with this bull****....just cause this is your opinion doesnt make it everyone elses....can u even lift?...are u jealous of someone u know who only lifts biceps and chest?....using just bodyweight may get U what you want out of a workout but not everyone else....and how do u know what ppl at the gym look like if u dont go? my thumb points out with my middle finger up

Thank you for your input. This is exactly what this board is about. Opinions, ideas and general information.

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
u sir are welcome

He wasn't wrong about the imbalance folks have who do way more chest than anything else. It's suggested to do more pulling than pushing, if for nothing more than injury prevention. That imbalance is not uncommon, and can pay a big toll on your shoulders and cervical spine.

Morris 14

seeing as how there are gyms all across the world how do u know the percentage of ppl who only work on their chest and arms....even if they do thats their decision...its better than being in the percentage of lardass lazy americans......i prefer to workout all areas of my body but im not a dip**** and im not from new jersey

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
seeing as how there are gyms all across the world how do u know the percentage of ppl who only work on their chest and arms....even if they do thats their decision...its better than being in the percentage of lardass lazy americans......i prefer to workout all areas of my body but im not a dip**** and im not from new jersey

Go to any commercial gym across the country and most guys are at a 2:1 ratio of pushing to pulling movements. It should be just the opposite from an injury prevention standpoint. From a pure bodybuilding standpoint a built back is more impressive and way less common than a built chest.

Morris 14

i do my back,bi,tri,shoulder, and chest workouts at home...legs at the gym...so since u wont see me doing anything but legs does that mean its all i do

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
i do my back,bi,tri,shoulder, and chest workouts at home...legs at the gym...so since u wont see me doing anything but legs does that mean its all i do

I'm not talking about paying attention to their routine. When I was just a gym rat, I didn't pay a moment's notice to what someone else does. You can, however, spot muscular and posture imbalances and diagnose the most probable causes.

That guy's got beachmusculosis.

DSNuts48

Badass
I'm not talking about paying attention to their routine. When I was just a gym rat, I didn't pay a moment's notice to what someone else does. You can, however, spot muscular and posture imbalances and diagnose the most probable causes.

That guy's got beachmusculosis.

Man I've noticed it a lot now that I am aware of it. It kind of freaks me out.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
not to veer off from the subject at hand, but ever hear of the saying "if you have a weak bench, you probably have a strong squat?" not that i think it's true, but it seems that way for me. just thought i'd ask. i say this because not all of my power movements are strong...my bench and overhead presses suck dog balls, but my squats and deadlifts are easily 2-3 times stronger.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

Since you're from O-H-I-O and build arguments like this, does that mean you are really stupid?

You're welcome to not share their opinion, but you can't argue that their opinion isn't fact. They never said it was.

Every gym as several "Situations" in it. If yours doesn't, just settle down and be happy that your gym is the exception to the rule and drop your foolish arguments.

Morris 14

sorry hero.....been lifting for 10 yrs now and ive never seen someone foolish enough to work on chest only.....going back to bb.com where fun and sarcasm is welcome and the mods dont think theyre epolice

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
sorry hero.....been lifting for 10 yrs now and ive never seen someone foolish enough to work on chest only.....going back to bb.com where fun and sarcasm is welcome and the mods dont think theyre epolice

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

1. bb.com is a joke

2. considering your arguments here, you belong there

3. if you've never seen the people who only work their beach muscles then you live a pretty secluded life.

Morris 14

considering your number 1....u fail at comprehending sarcasm also.......in all seriousness tho your retarded if u think everyone at bb is a joke....some very knowledgeable ppl there....aside from them the rest of the ppl are like the lounge here

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
considering your number 1....u fail at comprehending sarcasm also.......in all seriousness tho your retarded if u think everyone at bb is a joke....some very knowledgeable ppl there....aside from them the rest of the ppl are like the lounge here

When you call someone a retard you should probably use the correct contraction of "you are".

Ddubb9965

The Bauce

Can't disagree that there are some very knowledgeable people there, but I prefer not to wade through bull**** and bro-logic to get to the substance.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Can't disagree that there are some very knowledgeable people there, but I prefer not to wade through bull**** and bro-logic to get to the substance.

If you're more concerned with getting strong than bicep size it's a terrible place to go for advice. Like you said it has too much broscience to wade through.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
i go there...type in kris gathin...then read and watch.........then type in danalinn bailey and fap

He's a bodybuilder. Why would anyone looking for strength follow him?

I just searched his workout routine. It's mostly high rep machine stuff. Garbage if you're trying to get stronger.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
his 12 week trainer put me in amazing shape..........great program if u enjoy lifting till failure

Different goals my man. My goals are a 400lb. bench and front squat, 600lb. deadlift, 100lb. pullup, and a 54'' box jump. All while staying close to 200lbs. I don't need advice from a high rep bodybuilder.

VDubb

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're more concerned with getting strong than bicep size it's a terrible place to go for advice. Like you said it has too much broscience to wade through.

Can't disagree more....try the Powerlifting/Strongman section....I think you're either stuck in the Misc. or the Teen section....

VDubb

Addicted to Softballfans
there are much much much better forums if your interest is in pl/strongman.

So awesome that you didn't (or couldn't) even mention them, eh?

My point remains, bb.com has a ton of useful info on getting strong....I get annoyed when its portrayed in such a negative light...especially on THIS site.....

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
So awesome that you didn't (or couldn't) even mention them, eh?

My point remains, bb.com has a ton of useful info on getting strong....I get annoyed when its portrayed in such a negative light...especially on THIS site.....

Oh no, go on any other serious lifting forum, and that's how it's viewed.

tnation
musculardevelopment
intensemuscle
elitefitness