For Sale/Trade LHT Sales Thread (Sell/Trade your LHT Gloves Here)

jaj23

Eye Baller
If you have LHT leather to sell/trade...post it here. Post photos and please update your post with SOLD or TRADED after the transaction is complete.

Follow THESE TIPS when describing/shipping your glove.

Until an actual sub-forum exists for lefties, this will make it easier for the lefties out there to find left handed throwing gloves. ;)

Use a title and include "LHT" in your post for those that search by post.

Last edited:

HEAVY2384

Manager
12.75 rawlings revo 750, H web, will let go for 70$....priced to sell, glove retails for around 120-130... would consider trades on 29 or 30 oz bats, or other LHT gloves.

82E7B226-AEE8-430D-95F5-747A414EA9D4-1969-000001152420BE13_zps079d2251.jpg

268DED36-AE2C-485B-9E6B-DD5CD603FBB9-1969-0000011518091EA9_zps06d8c38a.jpg

jaj23

Eye Baller
That was the suggestion...this is the response.

Guys...as noted in the OP please describe the condition of the glove...$80 shipped and three hazy photos doesn't cut it.

Mason4208

That was the suggestion...this is the response.

Guys...as noted in the OP please describe the condition of the glove...$80 shipped and three hazy photos doesn't cut it.

What's hazy about my photos? And i know its so hard to pm about specifics....lol. If it doesn't cut it then move along then...

jaj23

Eye Baller
I'm just trying to help out so people get their gloves sold...You should describe your glove as best you can (as noted in the STICKY that I linked in the OP) and then PM specifics if necessary...and yes...your photos are out of focus.

Describe/Picture your glove accurately: It's not that hard, don't go and find your mother's old cell phone then turn out the lights so you can take blurry pics of your busted glove and then list it as "Mint". Post accurate pictures and describe it the best you can. See the DON'T section for what not to do in your description. If there is ink or a tear on your glove or any other blemish on your glove you NEED TO DESCRIBE IT if you don't have detailed pics, don't just "show it" in the corner of one of the pics. Explain EVERYTHING the best you can; not "the best you can't" (if you know what I mean).

Mason4208

I'm just trying to help out so people get their gloves sold...You should describe your glove as best you can (as noted in the STICKY that I linked in the OP) and then PM specifics if necessary...and yes...your photos are out of focus.

My photos are perfectly fine. Filter through my for sale threads and see if there's ever been a problem. You should reply on everyone else's threads that says "text for pics" and explain to them the magnitude of not posting correctly. Lht police lol. Move along....

ajcicconi

Addicted to Softballfans
My photos are perfectly fine. Filter through my for sale threads and see if there's ever been a problem. You should reply on everyone else's threads that says "text for pics" and explain to them the magnitude of not posting correctly. Lht police lol. Move along....

Maybe you should move along off of HIS thread if your not going to post and sell the way we all would like you to and he suggests doing so...once again, on HIS THREAD. You described NOTHING about your glove aside from the price. How bout model number, condition, any issues...your the seller bud, you do the work in getting all that info out. You shouldn't make everyone who likes LHT black gloves have to message you for simple information

DIRTY 30

Glove looks pretty near mint to me as you can tell by the liner, welting, and stamps. The photos look fine compared to the rest of the garbage seen on a daily basis.

jaj23

Eye Baller
Although the photos are slightly out of focus, they are fine as long as there is an accurate accompanying description. I'm just trying to bring things up a notch...that is all. A little more effort from what has been done in the past will go a long way. I'm hoping this thread will lead by example on how to properly sell a glove and help the LHT guys out at the same time. Sorry if I was overly critical...just trying to set a higher precedent. Carry on fellas.

Mason4208

Maybe you should move along off of HIS thread if your not going to post and sell the way we all would like you to and he suggests doing so...once again, on HIS THREAD. You described NOTHING about your glove aside from the price. How bout model number, condition, any issues...your the seller bud, you do the work in getting all that info out. You shouldn't make everyone who likes LHT black gloves have to message you for simple information

Lolololol. Ok bud

commanderjb

Addicted to Softballfans
OK. I will play...

SOLD New, no tags, Worth Liberty Advanced LA125MT 12.5" LHT $99 shipped, PP gift

Worth1_zps76e44fcf.jpg

Worth3_zps00db3f15.jpg

SOLD NWT Rawlings HOH PRODCTDC 1st Basemen's mitt LHT $129 shipped, PP gift

RawlingsProFB1_zps8064b1ca.jpg

RawlingsProFB3_zpsafbcfaf9.jpg

New Easton Stealth STX115 - 11.5" - one in rht and one in lht - $44 shipped each, PP gift (OK, I know - the pic is of the RHT throw glove, just flip it around in your mind ;-) )
STX115-1.jpg

New Mizuno Classic Pro GCP10XX - 12" - lht - comes with a Mizuno embroidered glove bag - $84 shipped, PP gift
GCP10XX-L-1.jpg

New Mizuno GMVP1209 Fast Pitch 12" - LHT - $49 shipped, PP gift
MizunoGMVP1209L-1.jpg

SOLD New Mizuno GMVP1259 Fast Pitch 12.5" - LHT - $49 shipped, PP gift
MizunoGMVP1259L-1.jpg

New Mizuno GCF1175 Fast Pitch 11.75" - one RHT & one LHT - $59 each shipped, PP gift
MizunoGCF1200-1.jpg

New Mizuno GCF1200 Fast Pitch 12" - LHT - $59 shipped, PP gift
MizunoGCF1250L-1.jpg

Last edited:

jaj23

Eye Baller
Let's get some of these sold!!! Also...feel free to add a link to your sales thread like ajcicconi did. Hopefully more and more guys will start looking here first.

Last edited:

MaverickAH

Demarini VooDoo AO952 VD127: NWT, 12.67", Hex Web, Closed Back $65 Delivered
DeMariniV127LHT4.jpg

DeMariniV127LHT3.jpg

DeMariniV127LHT2.jpg

DeMariniV127LHT1.jpg

Rawlings PRO-135S: NWT, 13.5", H Web, Closed Back $65 Delivered
PRO-135S4.jpg

PRO-135S1.jpg

PRO-135S2.jpg

PRO-135S3.jpg