For Sale/Trade LHT Sales Thread (Sell/Trade your LHT Gloves Here)

Mason4208

Pm me for info on mine.

Kidding

4 dot date code, first yr with dot dating. Made in 1999. Pro1000hbs. Gold glove model when gold gloves were on par with hoh as noted with the model # starting with "PRO". Great leather and super soft lining with palm pad. Closeable but not broken in really at all; but soft. Wingtip back designed for less rub on the fingers from the welting. Ink on the top part of the wrist strap. Very few lefties that would use a glove like this so make an offer. Either way it makes a great display piece.

Last edited:

dremersvision

Addicted to Softballfans
It has become extremely painful for me to throw right-handed and I've lost about 40% of my velocity. I've had surgery and it didn't help other than to relieve my day-to-day pain. I'm to the point where I'm ready to teach myself to throw left-handed. When I tried to find a LHT glove on here, I found it to be time consuming to click on every thread to see if the glove was LHT. Instead of doing nothing about it, I'm doing this to make it easier for people to buy and sell LHT gloves. I don't wait for things to happen...I just get things done.

Thanks for doing this. This is awesome.

jaj23

Eye Baller
Pm me for info on mine.

Kidding

4 dot date code, first yr with dot dating. Made in 1999. Pro1000hbs. Gold glove model when gold gloves were on par with hoh as noted with the model # starting with "PRO". Great leather and super soft lining with palm pad. Closeable but not broken in really at all; but soft. Wingtip back designed for less rub on the fingers from the welting. Ink on the top part of the wrist strap. Very few lefties that would use a glove like this so make an offer. Either way it makes a great display piece.

Now that's a good description...informative too. Now let's sell this nice LHT glove!

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
up for a trade is this clean 11.75 Japan made A2000. needs to be broke in buddy used it a hand full of times only.

$80 shipped or open to any trades

5EE3202A-9BF7-4E73-967E-B161C9E92680-5527-0000004223ADFBAD_zps2a63ca59.jpg
[/IMG]
349AE7E4-AD02-4374-BF19-72075EEF0A4A-5527-0000004237FDFFA6_zps655a0d81.jpg
[/IMG]

joncoke

Addicted to Softballfans
I have two gloves I will post for sale or trade. I can't upload pics bc my photobuket app won't work on my iPhone for some reason.
First:
Rawlings heart of the hide model pro0200-9jb 11 1/2 inch model. Open back, not fully broken in but definitely usable. The glove stays open when sitting on its side. Great baseball glove and can fit a softball if you like a small glove. 110 shipped

Second:
Louisville slugger tpx xpro1250. Glove is black and cream. H web and closed back w fastback finger slot. This glove is no where near broken in and is very stiff. The leather is really really nice on this one. The pocket is a little dirty from playing catch and some bp fielding. The only reason I'm parting with this one is because I like my open back pro flare a little bit better. Looking for 110 shipped.

I will package both for 185 shipped and will look at glove and bat trades.
Text me for pics (434)228-2733