For Sale/Trade Lightly used Novak 13" first base mitt

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought this from a board bro about two months ago. It's probably about 80% broken in 2 Vaseline applications and a ton of couch catch. It has a deep pocket and is really light weight. I just can't get comfortable and have gone back to my old Rawlings Renegade mitt. Looking for $100 or would like to trade for about anything willing to throw in some boot on the right trade. Mostly looking for 11.5-12.75 H Web gloves. Or trade toward a DP15 obviously with me throwing in cash.

These pictures are from when I bought it, will post newer ones tonight.

photo-9.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

Last edited:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
that doesn't look 80% broken in, imo. I'd say she has plenty of work to go, that's why you're uncomfortable with it.

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
I bought this from a board bro about two months ago. It's probably about 80% broken in 2 Vaseline applications and a ton of couch catch. It has a deep pocket and is really light weight. I just can't get comfortable and have gone back to my old Rawlings Renegade mitt. Looking for $100 or would like to trade for a Vinci JBV or a Rawlings PRODCT willing to throw in some boot on the right trade.

These pictures are from when I bought it, will post newer ones tonight.

that doesn't look 80% broken in, imo. I'd say she has plenty of work to go, that's why you're uncomfortable with it.

Re-read the bold...:D

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Open it up to other glove trades too. Would like a 12-12.5 glove of any brand of equal value

Last edited:

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
bump for my old 1B mitt.... Made this in Bruins colors and never used it haha.. Still a good looking mitt.

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Can any one tell me why there is such a lack of interest in this thing? Am I high on the price? Is it because of Novak's reputation?

The mitt is Kip leather and in great shape. Can still be broken in however the new owner wants.

rjp217

Beer Me
Can any one tell me why there is such a lack of interest in this thing? Am I high on the price? Is it because of Novak's reputation?

The mitt is Kip leather and in great shape. Can still be broken in however the new owner wants.

You're also seeing a little bit of a price drop when it comes to 1B mitts. There's a few GMPs hanging around for awhile now. I've personally checked this glove out and it's very nice.