Buyer Beware Little disappointed in Sports 55

Red Swine

Coach
We paid our order in Full in January (January 18th to be exact), got our Jerseys and hats in two seperate shipments in mid march, and towels on (estimated) July 1st.

I asked for them to be express mailed, and was told no because it would cost $100. Checked on that too, and it would have cost less than $30 to express mail.

I understand these guys are busy, but 3 teams that they got business from because I put them out there got their gear months ago. I even send them team photos every time we win a tourney so they can see we're putting them out there. What can you do. I don't think these guys realize that communication would keep about 90 percent of the bad rep off this board. John and Mike were helpful, but the time it took to get the towels was a little ridiculous.

And before the argument starts that they got them to us as fast as possible, two of the three teams here on Okinawa got towels and jerseys, and we kept being told there were people ahead of us...Ok.

As you can see below, this is when payment was processed.

"12/18/2009 9:28:00 AM 78189 Sizes Mike Active-Paid $1,659.00 $1,659.00 $0.00"

I even asked for a deal on another set of hats to make up for the delay, and was asked if they all had to be the same color...:rolleyes: Naw, I'll take two in fuscia, 3 in hot pink, and the other 10 in lime green and orange. :D

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Shirtsandlogos was always to Japan in 6 weeks at the latest. Usually around a 30 day delivery time.

Red Swine

Coach
I'm not knockin the work man. They did some nice stuff for us. I'm just aggravated with the delivery time, and the amount of S$%t I've taken from my team because of it. The post saying "Post your name and I'll respond with facts" comes across like my word is being questioned, and that pisses me off even more.

Red Swine

Coach
Tracking numbers don't lie? WTF is that? Here are all my tracking numbers:

79912 other 6/23/2010 4:11:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0269 9166 84 Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 4/21/2010 12:21:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0211 2468 90 Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 3/10/2010 12:56:00 PM USPS Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 2/25/2010 12:51:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0154 5253 04 Kat

Here is my entire job history page.

Job History

Customer
Contact
Date Job
ID Sizes Job/Team
Name Customer
Service
Rep Status Invoice
Amount Amount
Received Amount
Due
12/18/2009 9:28:00 AM 78189 Sizes Mike Active-Paid $1,659.00 $1,659.00 $0.00
3/31/2010 8:56:00 AM 79912 Sizes Mike Completed $44.00 $44.00 $0.00
5/12/2010 12:34:00 PM 80747 Sizes Add ons Mike Inquiry $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
$1,703.00 $1,703.00 $0.00

Shipping History

Invoice
ID Shipping
Description Shipping
Date Tracking Number Shipped
By
79912 other 6/23/2010 4:11:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0269 9166 84 Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 4/21/2010 12:21:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0211 2468 90 Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 3/10/2010 12:56:00 PM USPS Kat
78189 Jerseys-Moisture Wick Blank 2/25/2010 12:51:00 PM 9405 5036 9930 0154 5253 04 Kat
78189 No Description Provided 1/21/2010 4:38:00 PM usps Kat

Drop Ship History

Invoice
ID Shipping
Date Tracking Number Product Type
79912 4/23/2010 4:09:00 PM 1Z065W6V0365402676 Not Specified
78189 3/1/2010 3:39:00 PM 1Z065W6V0366021666 Not Specified
78189 2/24/2010 4:15:00 PM 1Z065W6V0365724177 Not Specified

Page viewed :6/28/2010 8:22:22 PM

Shipment 1, sent on Feb 25th was 1 set of Jerseys and our hats
Shipment 2, sent on March 10th was all Jerseys
Shipment 3, sent on April 21st was 1 Jersey, #10 Anvil style, which I paid for on March 31st for $44.00
"3/31/2010 8:56:00 AM 79912 Sizes Mike Completed $44.00 $44.00 $0.00"
Shipment 4, TOWELS, shipped last week, 23 June.

You're right, it is sad it came to this.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
We tried very hard this year to rebuild our rep and we have done an excellent job of getting orders out in a timely manner. 90% of the complaints on here, the poster twists the facts or flat out lies to make their case. NEWSFLASH - just tell the truth if we are wrong we will admit it, I have. But when you post lies you cause my company to lose business and a bunch of people to bang the thread with last years horror stories.

Sports 55 Always been good to me.. thanks

Red Swine

Coach
Now I'm lying? In response to your post, I gave Mike my credit card info and told him to process the payment. When he processed the payment is not in my control. Can I process order payments for your company? Just sayin'. Just for my info, where does it show that payment wasn't processed until 2 FEB? If that is the case, I'd still be ok with it because you were still inside the 4-6 week delivery FOR THE SHIRTS AND HAT. I'm not arguing delivery for shirts and the hat. I'm stating the FACTS about full dye towels that SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED over 2 MONTHS AGO.

I started working with him on this in December, just before New Years to be exact. Maybe you should run a query and see how many negative posts I've made about your company, or ask my teammates and those I've referred to you how many times I've said one negative word. This is it.

If you can't say that 5 months is a hell of a long time to wait on full dye towels (again, without saying a negative word about your company and continuing to put your name out there as GTG) that were part of our "Military Package" that, by your statement, we weren't paying full price for (which comes across by your statment that our order gets less of a priority because of it), then I'm missing something. You respect that I'm defending my country, but other than that, I have to be lying, right? No way that something went wrong with your end of the deal, right? Bullsh#!

It is what it is I guess. I'm just a customer who got everything in the promised timeframe who is twisting the facts to make your company look bad, all while sending you guys continuous updates, photos, etc... to be posted to your website for rep. Yep, I'm that guy.

Red Swine

Coach
So Chris

You decided to lie and bash my company because your towels were late. Sounds like a good solider. WOW

I'm guessing since you say "my company", this is John. Well John, since I have to be wrong, and I'm a liar, then I guess there is no need for me to try to get your company more business, or for my team to pay for any more of your apparel. I know quite a few people on this board personally, all of whom will vouch for my credibility.

Red Swine

Coach
Chris

So now you are saying you told us to run the money and we didn't? Come on. We ran 250 on 12/22. You really want to go deeper and deeper. A simple apology could end this, I apologized for the towels.

Here is your email on 1/28
Sorry it's been a few days since my last email. I've been swamped. Now that I think of it, that was probably a blessing for your inbox. Haha. We will go with the jerseys pictured in the photo. Please make sure the U.S. Flag and sports 55 logo are placed on the pitbull jersey sleeves in the same location as they are on the anvil jersey. (U.S. Flag on the right sleeve, Sports 55 on the left). Hats are good to go as pictured. We will go with the towel on the right (with the softball in the numbers). I am collecting the rest of the money now and hope to have everything to you NLT your Tuesday morning. I received the demo shirts and will verify sizes by Sunday my time. Thanks again for all your help. If you could send me one last picture of what we will be getting, that would be great. If I get everything to you by Tuesday, how soon can you get started and have everything shipped? Thanks again for all your time and patience. I found out the hard way that a group of men is more like a crowd of women than I ever thought. I've never seen so many changes wanted since I picked out new paint for my living room.

Look at the part that says I am collecting money and will have the rest no later than Tues

Please stop lying and just be honest

John,

I'm going thru my sent mail now. I sent that email to you guys in Mid-January, not January 28th as your post says. It shows up in the job history as the date is was added in your site by Mike, not the day it was sent. You want me to apologize for what? For being disappointed about getting towels 5 months after payment was processed. And yes, I did tell Mike to process the payment. He processed the payment for the single jersey when it was complete and ready to go as I told him to do when we talked on the phone. I gave him the heads up to do so, as I had done previously with the full order. I'm honestly done with this back and forth BS. No matter what, I will be wrong. No way I could be correct.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I still don't understand how it takes 5 months to process the towels, especially when you know that the vendor is having trouble filling orders. Is there only one vendor out there making towels, or is every single vendor backordered? How are other apparel companies able to fill towel orders?

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I still don't understand how it takes 5 months to process the towels, especially when you know that the vendor is having trouble filling orders. Is there only one vendor out there making towels, or is every single vendor backordered? How are other apparel companies able to fill towel orders?

Seems most companies are having issues with some part of the uniform order this year. Just saying.

Red Swine

Coach
I have made 1 negative post about S55, and it's about my team's frustration, and my frustration with not getting everything we paid for in the timeframe we were told, and watching other teams I refer getting everything they paid for only to get excuse after excuse of why we don't have our towels. I found Mike, John, and all the rest at 55 easy to work with until an issue came up, and then it was delay after delay. First our the towels were on backorder. I was fine with that. There is nothing a company can do about an issue like that, but then I watch a team I referred roll up to the field with towels on their Sports 55 bat bags and they paid for their order long after I did. Then I watch another team I referred roll up to the field in their gear with towels as well. Then I'm told mine had to have been shipped, but they were going to reprint them and ship on my word? My word was good enough when I said I don't have my towels, but my word is not good enough when I make a post, and then I'm called a liar. I can honestly say you will not get any business from me, or anyone I'm affiliated with.

If you think I'm just on here bashing sports 55 because it's going to benefit me, please search the forums for every post I've made about them. When you find anything with my name on it that bashes John or his company prior to this post, please let me know.

Last edited: