little help from the Board Brus

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
A little Vid I made to show what I am working on. Here is what I am working on: not killing my wife, keeping my kid quiet, dripping bombs on a little league field, swinging and making contact, slow grounders to SS, keeping my elbow up, etc.....Thanks gays and have a blessed day.:la:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ezr8omdDSQ[/ame]

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Step up in the box to hit it over the fence. Like maybe up to about 2B or the edge of the outfield grass.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
You say your working on keeping your elbow up which really isnt important, but all thats up is your hands. Your elbow drops right as the pitch is being thrown. I like to to keep my hands on a comfortable plane where there is little movement. Its easier to be consistent without all the movement. you also have little to no hip action and your meeting the ball not driving through it. There are some excellent videos online for swing mechanics, I find this one pretty helpful.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCzKSqi8_Fw[/ame]

Last edited:

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ This would have worked had you posted someone who was actually an even worse hitter than the OG vid...

kokamojo15

Manager
First hit back at a girl pitcher. Wow badass. Next 15 pop ups on a 250 field and the last straw a swing and a HUGE miss lol. Nuff said. My suggestions put down the bat

stork

First hit back at a girl pitcher. Wow badass. Next 15 pop ups on a 250 field and the last straw a swing and a HUGE miss lol. Nuff said. My suggestions put down the bat

We are here to encourage each other. It embiggins the soul.

kokamojo15

Manager
We are here to encourage each other. It embiggins the soul.

So does cooking with your mom and family meetings. Just being honest with the dude. Ik everyone has different levels that they can play at but there is a limit to when you can't teach

stork

So does cooking with your mom and family meetings. Just being honest with the dude. Ik everyone has different levels that they can play at but there is a limit to when you can't teach

There is too much negativity in this world. If we can encourage and give solid advice, the untapped potential of the human spirit is infinite.

kokamojo15

Manager
Ok I will be nice and give my advice..... Keep your arms in a V formation. The back elbow is making the barrel of your bat drop down. 80% of it weight should be on your back leg and 20% on the front. When u start your swing the weight will transfer to an even 50-50. That's where contact should happen. You swing all arms. U need to snap your hips. Good way to work on this is take a old wood bat and snap your hips and bat head will follow into the tree do this until you get comfortable. Then work on place hitting with cones. 1st 2nd hole and short third whole. Stay away from the middle.

stork

Ok I will be nice and give my advice..... Keep your arms in a V formation. The back elbow is making the barrel of your bat drop down. 80% of it weight should be on your back leg and 20% on the front. When u start your swing the weight will transfer to an even 50-50. That's where contact should happen. You swing all arms. U need to snap your hips. Good way to work on this is take a old wood bat and snap your hips and bat head will follow into the tree do this until you get comfortable. Then work on place hitting with cones. 1st 2nd hole and short third whole. Stay away from the middle.

See, that wasn't so bad. But I would have drilled the *****.

Last edited:

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I will pitch to you and u can hit at me all day then u can pitch to me and we will see who get hit first. Dude she is a chick and not the best pitcher but she did try

I have my wife pitch to me from time to time but pull or oppo only... anything over the heart of the plate I let it go. I hit the ball a lot harder, but I would feel bad beyond words if I smoked my wife. That and the couch would be my new friend....

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans

You are aware he is ****ing with you right? Read storks first comment.