LTB Little league composite bat

hitnpeas

<font color="Red">Banned MOODEROIDER</font>
I have a NIW 27/17 B3 gear retro that I can sell you. One of the best LL approved bats imo.

lmk.....

clementestopani

Addicted to Softballfans
He is playing winterball to prep for upcoming spring season where he will be 7 and playing kid pitch.... also LL is starting to allow more comp bats that are 2 1/4 barrel

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Ill check my sons old og combat b1....rattles n everything...broken in.......are u allowed to use the combats?

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
My son played pony n travel ball with it...but he out grew it n my lil one is not into baseball to use it....lmk

goodfella51

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton Omen LNC1XL 28/16 Little league approved.
Used but not abused $100 shipped. My 8 year old has outgrown.

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
Go get him this

(2013 COMbat B3: B3SL1 -12 Senior League)

df7bf554.jpg

My son is 7 and played travel baseball last year on an 8U team. They played mostly USSSA Major/Open. As long as it had the 1.15 USSSA stamp u were gtg. This bat is awesome because the -12 drop. My son is 49.5" and about 55lbs he swings the 27" 15oz.. He controls it very well and in 74 games this year he drove the ball to the 180' fence several times. I suspect this up coming year once he turns 8 he'll drive a few over the fence. He became even more confident once he put this bat in his hands. Also it's a 2 5/8" barrel so check into that as well. He hit the 2 1/4 well but if they let him use a bigger barrel he'll get even more confidence.