lmao!!! BOOM CHICKEN!!

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
I think the "oh yeah" guy was better then the boom chicken. Nothing worse then someone cheers on your dbo :)

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
You have a nice swing when you are not doing your Keylonnie thing

Keeping hacking though, that is what league is for unless you have a chance of winning that t-shirt.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
thanx bro..

You have a nice swing when you are not doing your Keylonnie thing

Keeping hacking though, that is what league is for unless you have a chance of winning that t-shirt.

I appreciate it.. Funny thing is, we were undefeated till last night..Jacked around and got beat by 1..lol..It's still fun..No walks, hack away!!

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Hack away, sure, but a lazy upper cut guaranteed to hit a fly ball, very impressive, and very E league of you. Boom Chicken in words doesn't even begin to describe your friend's West Virginian accent.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanx bud..

Hack away, sure, but a lazy upper cut guaranteed to hit a fly ball, very impressive, and very E league of you. Boom Chicken in words doesn't even begin to describe your friend's West Virginian accent.

First of all, I'm from Mo.(same place you're from)..Second of all, it was a low pitch..They guy was throwing everything flat and was trying to walk everybody.. 3-0 count and didn't plan on walking..so I just golfed it..I was even up in the box..Dude that said boom chicken is from MO too..Never realized he talked like that..Appreciate the E league upgrade..normally play church..

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
<~~~~~~still trying to figure out what the heck a boom chicken is.

You should have posted your swing for a single. You weren't dipping in that video.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
agreed..

<~~~~~~still trying to figure out what the heck a boom chicken is.

You should have posted your swing for a single. You weren't dipping in that video.

I have no clue!! Maybe is just came out when his missourian, west virginian accent game out? Great question..One to many adult beverages?

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
lol..

It was well placed.

It's hard not to hit a fly ball when you drop the head of the bat like that. You can still smoke short pitches, you just need to drop your hands to the ball and swing level. :D

Watch the ball, it seriously was probably 6 in. short of the plate..I was waaaay up in the box..lol..he might as well rolled it up there..It was a walk fest..So I decided to BOOM Chicken!!!..whatever that is!!!:D

GOTTA LOVE LEAGUE NIGHT!!

DSNuts48

Badass
I made a couple screenshots but I can't find them. Your hands and hips aren't in unison during the loading of the hips. Also it doesn't look like you load your hips in but instead load yours hips up. I say that because you bring your foot straight up and I believe that's causing you to over stride, and causing your weight to go too far back to counteract the over stride and which in turn causes your hand path to be skewed.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
nice..

I made a couple screenshots but I can't find them. Your hands and hips aren't in unison during the loading of the hips. Also it doesn't look like you load your hips in but instead load yours hips up. I say that because you bring your foot straight up and I believe that's causing you to over stride, and causing your weight to go too far back to counteract the over stride and which in turn causes your hand path to be skewed.

That was awesome how you broke that swing down for softball moms daughter..
This isn't really my true swing to be quit honest..I normally don't swing a short,low.flat pitches..Just didn't wanna walk..I am shooting a new video tomorrow using the JIM_MER Stick and my game bat..Will see if that's ant better..Thanks for you breakdown..