For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

Amess215

I TURN DBLES 2 SINGLES
Genesis is down. The developers have abandoned it. The future for it is uncertain. SALTS, IStream, Navix, Phoenix, all work well. The Beast build is simply a build. Which preloads certain apps for streaming on your stick. You can make your own build or use a pre loaded, I run Kodi 15.2 with Beast 1.5 which is the latest. These things are awesome. There are other really nice builds out there as well. The Ares Wizard is the easiest to use when programming your own. Worth every penny at 65 a piece.

mihklo

Lightning fast shipping! Got mine in within a few days.

Anyone that is having problems with genesis..... What programs are you using that are as easy to navigate as genesis was/is?

Last edited:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I uploaded the most recent beast build and genesis seems to be working fine. Son is watching movies on it now. Is it the firestick that genesis isn't working on? I haven't turned on the bedroom tv for a week or so.

blakcherry329

Got mine on Wednesday. Pretty cool. The links are hit and miss so you have to play around with it. But, all in all, it's well worth the $$$. I used to go on Movietube.XX(there was bunch of extensions :D), and I've been looking for a replacement since that got shut down. This is awesome! I'm ordering one for my son, asap!

I highly recommend it.:bigok:

Base Hitter?

Addicted to Softballfans
Lightning fast shipping! Got mine in within a few days.

Anyone that is having problems with genesis..... What programs are you using that are as easy to navigate as genesis was/is?

1 channel is easy to navigate I watched concussion on it last night

MaXXXed_Out

Addicted to Softballfans
Kubisch is a great dude. Helped a ton with it and fastest shipping. Have bought two from him and recommend it from him to anyone.

wcoastsoftball

Are you using Genesis to stream the show or movie? If so, I had the same issue with mine. I looked around online and many other folks have the same problem. I was able to find a fix for it online that changed some settings in Kodi. Works fine now.

I installed the xbmchub add-on then under programs it is >program add-ons>easy advanced settings>edit settings>network settings>network> from there I set cachemembuffersize to 104857600, buffermode to 0, and readbufferfactor to 20

Let me know if You have any questions.

From here: http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/tech/genesis-slow-cache-on-fire-tv-kodi-solutions/55417665/

Where can I find xbmchub at? I have looked and searched, but not getting an exact match.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't see the adult section on mine. Certain program?

yah, it's not on all of them. the version he sent me is beast build and it has a men's area that has prons. you can also check some of hte add-ons, there should be some in there also. you probably have a different version he's been sending out. i got a 2nd firestick for my brother for xmas and it does not have the men's area.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I should get one... All I watch is baseball football and the food channel.....
walking dead
black ink
mtv the challenge
better call saul
below deck
monica the medium