logo/art design

"D"angel

Addicted to Softballfans
Help/logo/art design

can anybody help me with some art work for my softball tourney team: team name is THUGS n were fron cali. thank you

Last edited:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
OAKLEYDUDE44 can

I am in limbo right now. I might be goin down to the Big Easy to help with the oil stuff and if I do, I will not have as much spare time. I don't want to start it and not be able to finish it, so I think I will pass on this one.

Thanks for the Support though.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
thugs.jpg

fivestarsoul

Addicted to Softballfans
The one Toad did would be cool on a fulledye that has a bandana print over the whole shirt.

Toad did you draw that character, It's damn good work.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Toad_2 does excellent work. He is the artist for my avatar. He is an awesome board bro and designer!
Thanks for the props :cool: Can't please everyone though...
The one Toad did would be cool on a fulledye that has a bandana print over the whole shirt.
This would be an awesome idea. I would add a city scape from da hood at the bottom of the shirt to make it even better, LOL. Or, tag the background and fade it out.
Toad did you draw that character, It's damn good work.
Not my handy work... free vector art that I added & subtracted from and then placed the text over. I don't have time to generate that much detail in a short amount of time.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
you got the SNL-style bevel/shadow work in that, man i wish i knew how to do that - i hear it's really easy, i just haven't mastered it

"D"angel

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks toad 2 its really awsome i like it. but if any more board bros give me another difrnt art logo it will be tight thanks again.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
thanks toad 2 its really awsome i like it. but if any more board bros give me another difrnt art logo it will be tight thanks again.

we don't use the term "tight" to describe the quality of ones work - you be trippin, on the real.

we also don't ask for people to make us logos over and over again - we're not handing **** out here. go shake your change cup elsewhere, and grab a dictionary.

and what's an "art logo" - redundancy much?

jblue1225

Addicted to Softballfans
damn bro all u are always negetive, and u always have a dumb a$$ remark to make. i ahvent seen u come up with a good idea for someone yet, so mind ur own business, cause u be trippiun, on the real (lame)

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
we don't use the term "tight" to describe the quality of ones work - you be trippin, on the real.

we also don't ask for people to make us logos over and over again - we're not handing **** out here. go shake your change cup elsewhere, and grab a dictionary.

and what's an "art logo" - redundancy much?

Funny, but I told him this and he PM'd me about the design. So did what he asked for then pm'd him back telling him much I would charge for the design and I haven't heard anything else since.

damn bro all u are always negetive, and u always have a dumb a$$ remark to make. i ahvent seen u come up with a good idea for someone yet, so mind ur own business, cause u be trippiun, on the real (lame)

You calling anyone dump is funny. Go learn proper grammar and try again, freakin newb.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked

you obviously don't know what you're talking about. i make logos for people on here all the time.

and the only reason a well-educated white boy from chicago would ever use phrases like "trippin" and "on the real" is because he's making fun of the person of whom he's saying them to. the name for his team is THUGS, hence the use of ghetto slang, i was trying to relate to the client. you can't be thug unless you speak thug. i figured someone from so cal would know that - i guess you ain't hood enough, homie

Huber

you obviously don't know what you're talking about. i make logos for people on here all the time.

and the only reason a well-educated white boy from chicago would ever use phrases like "trippin" and "on the real" is because he's making fun of the person of whom he's saying them to. the name for his team is THUGS, hence the use of ghetto slang, i was trying to relate to the client. you can't be thug unless you speak thug. i figured someone from so cal would know that - i guess you ain't hood enough, homie

I have seen all you guys take time out of your schedule to create some bad ass logos on here.

I get to sit and admire them!

You guys are awesome and you guys know who you are ;)

southtexasstang

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree.....

with huber..100%....alot of these guys help out for free..or atleast give you a rough logo as a starting point...but nowadays everyone wants a free logo...or two or three...... these guys gotta eat too!!!!!!!! i give props to those that post up some of their artwork for someone asking for a handout...peace out....word to yo mutha.............:p

Huber

another guy that cant mind his own business, ( oakleydude44)

Really you are going to tell solid members of the board to mind their own business when this isn't your thread and you have 44 some odd posts?

I think you need to take your own advice

machine3

....I got nothin'....
I'm looking for a bat or glove someone could ship to me. And don't tell me there will be a charge for it.

HiloGuy808

<font color="#EE0000">SBF HAWAII SUPPORTER</font>

machine3

....I got nothin'....
I think we need a sticky thread on "asking for a logo". There have been so many people on here asking for logos. I'm sure some are willing to pay, but I bet there are more who expect it for free. The bros on here do great work...and I'm sure they charge much less than having one done elsewhere.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I think we need a sticky thread on "asking for a logo". There have been so many people on here asking for logos. I'm sure some are willing to pay, but I bet there are more who expect it for free. The bros on here do great work...and I'm sure they charge much less than having one done elsewhere.

I like that idea...........