logo/art design

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
I think we need a sticky thread on "asking for a logo". There have been so many people on here asking for logos. I'm sure some are willing to pay, but I bet there are more who expect it for free. The bros on here do great work...and I'm sure they charge much less than having one done elsewhere.

I like that idea...........

We can also water mark the hell out of it, so if the try to take logo for free, it not going to look so good.......

Huber

We can also water mark the hell out of it, so if the try to take logo for free, it not going to look so good.......

True story!

Or put your own logo all over it so you get the idea but can't take it for free :D

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Free or not, it's all about the designing and trying to outdo the competition:D
If no one else will contribute I might as well:rolleyes: I think differently than most designers....so there:eek::D:D

thugz.jpg

"D"angel

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Toad 2, i didn't think dat me asking for help on some logo art for my softball team was 2 be so much of a big deal on board bros, luckily there's great guys like u keep it up bro i really like ur art logos, thanks...

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Thanks Toad 2, i didn't think dat me asking for help on some logo art for my softball team was 2 be so much of a big deal on board bros, luckily there's great guys like u keep it up bro i really like ur art logos, thanks...

Bro, you sent me a PM. I replied, but haven't heard back. People are willing to help you, but it might costs something to compensate for our time. Just saying.

smdstudios

<font color="#36648B">SBF Fund Donor</font>

this is code for thanks for the free work. :)

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
this is code for thanks for the free work. :)

he just fails to understand that making logos isn't really "easy" - it's not like it takes us 5-10 minutes to do a logo, that we can just whip one up in the time it takes for someone to take a ****.

good logos take time. good logos require so sort of payment. neither one will happen without the other

madcracker

Addicted to Softballfans
he just fails to understand that making logos isn't really "easy" - it's not like it takes us 5-10 minutes to do a logo, that we can just whip one up in the time it takes for someone to take a ****.

good logos take time. good logos require so sort of payment. neither one will happen without the other

Typically, what should I (or anyone else) expect to pay for a custom logo? I would assume the more detail and more time invested in it = a higher fee, but what is a ballpark figure for a custom logo?

I know I'm hijacking this guy's (or girl, it says angel) but I'm having a bugger of a time tracking down pictures so it might be much easier to just have someone make it.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Typically, what should I (or anyone else) expect to pay for a custom logo? I would assume the more detail and more time invested in it = a higher fee, but what is a ballpark figure for a custom logo?

I know I'm hijacking this guy's (or girl, it says angel) but I'm having a bugger of a time tracking down pictures so it might be much easier to just have someone make it.

We all charge differently, but I would say between $40 and $75 roughly.

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
Free or not, it's all about the designing and trying to outdo the competition:D
If no one else will contribute I might as well:rolleyes: I think differently than most designers....so there:eek::D:D

thugz.jpg

Awesome work!! May be getting with you for some art work for my new team. How much do you charge.