Long drive competitions

trip

stfu
i could probably get about $70 month for 10% disability if i felt like driving to rock springs every six months to the VA hospital

3XC

Big Truss
You should apply to lots of jobs on USAJOBS, they pretty much don't hire any white males unless they're disabled veterans.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I disabled a vet once.....wasted, missed a turn, drove right into a barbed wife fence and hit a bunch of logs .....was an 85. Pearl with burgundy seats....

trip

stfu
i applied for one about six years ago on there, but only about 5% the gov jobs here are year round. rest are 180 day temps.. trail maintenance, park rangers, campground cleaners.. **** that.

even then they want you to have a master's degree in biology with an extreme emphasis in ecological hipster upkeep sciences to pickup after people and cut fallen trees for a clear trail to qualify at the gs-04 level

3XC

Big Truss
85 Vettes deserve to be crashed though, they're absolutely awful cars. It was probably an automatic too.

3XC

Big Truss
i applied for one about six years ago on there, but only about 5% the gov jobs here are year round. rest are 180 day temps.. trail maintenance, park rangers, campground cleaners.. **** that.

even then they want you to have a master's degree in biology with an extreme emphasis in ecological hipster upkeep sciences to pickup after people and cut fallen trees for a clear trail

Well if you move to the DC metro area, you'll get a job paying you six figures in like a week. Whatever agency you like best. You can become LL's boss at the Social Security Administration, or a judge or whatever. Pretty much pick what you want to do and if you're a disabled veteran with all the paperwork they'll make it happen.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
85 Vettes deserve to be crashed though, they're absolutely awful cars. It was probably an automatic too.

You didnt know how ****ty they were in 96 though

And yes, automatic.....I took the head off and screwed a baseball on to the gear shift

So sweet

3XC

Big Truss
i can't think of a reason to want to work for any .gov

You don't want to make 120k a year for a 9 to 5 with no weekends where you shuffle papers around and screw around online all day? Why not? What are you doing that's so much more exciting? Jobs are about making ends meet, not "passion", that's the dumb **** they tell 17 year old girls who are about to waste a quarter million of her father's dollars on fashion school. Unless you're a celebrity of some sort you probably aren't in love with your job.

3XC

Big Truss
I don't have ADHD though, I can sit still for 8 hours and be perfectly fine and not start fires or anything.

3XC

Big Truss
I can't be fired. I won't have my pension or health care taken away by fiat after I retire. I'm a ***** for not taking risks and all that, but sometimes you take risks and fail, and I'm risk averse.

ntz

tricknollegy
there's worse things in life than getting fired. like hating your job everyday and thinking there aren't fun, interesting jobs out there that pay well and don't make you want to slam your head into a thumb tack. i'd rather be fired than work for the gov. i got fired, but kept it movin.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Btw, I have a 27 inch vertical......I just measured in my office. Dress shoes, khakis and a polo

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Actually, my buddy started for a roofing company and then quit two weeks in. His boss gave him 4 Nike dry fits with the name of the company on them. He never wore them and gave them to me and I'm so cheap, I wear them all the time.....people are always like "you're a roofer".....nah, I'm in insurance.....the shirt was just free

trip

stfu
primo plays a top flite ball he found on a playground four years ago with teeth marks from someone's doberman

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I play the pro-vs i still owe you.....

I'm cheap in regards to everything but golf, booze and kids ****. Everything else makes me a miserly ****k

trip

stfu
i play whatever i find, i haven't bought balls in like three years. i probably have ten gallons of them.. rich people out here loooove pinnacle golds for some reason. or it's just the same guy that loses a dozen per round.

bidding on a ping rapture driving iron that ends tonight.. i might could break 90 once i get that thing down.

you do have a good looking son though. he's going to pork more girls before high school than i have since high school. for some reason facebook suggested i friend you, even though i don't think we have any of the same friends.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i'm gonna take my 9015d with stock shaft to a ld qualifier this year

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i play whatever i find, i haven't bought balls in like three years. i probably have ten gallons of them.. rich people out here loooove pinnacle golds for some reason. or it's just the same guy that loses a dozen per round.

bidding on a ping rapture driving iron that ends tonight.. i might could break 90 once i get that thing down.

you do have a good looking son though. he's going to pork more girls before high school than i have since high school. for some reason facebook suggested i friend you, even though i don't think we have any of the same friends.

No ****? I'm gonna blow you up

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

Ain't gonna be that hard, only has to get to 2