Lookie what I see

KYsoftballer76

Joshua 24:15
Looks like there a couple more Morphed's for ASA now. Looks interesting and I don't play ASA. Anybody got any scoop on these?

Combat_ASA_Bats.jpg

By the way, if this is a re-post.....don't care :D

DingDinger23

Star Player
Looks like there a couple more Morphed's for ASA now. Looks interesting and I don't play ASA. Anybody got any scoop on these?

Combat_ASA_Bats.jpg

By the way, if this is a re-post.....don't care :D

whats the wood colored gear that says "bruin" on it? Thats looks sick, i want the top 3 bats.. now

BEEJ

Below Me
They are asa fastpitch bats that are in the new catalogue............which i have. turfs are not in the catalog for 2011. There are some new bags and batting gloves that will be coming out.

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
They are asa fastpitch bats that are in the new catalogue............which i have. turfs are not in the catalog for 2011. There are some new bags and batting gloves that will be coming out.

New bags are on the website, didn't look at the batting gloves.

PR15

Coach
The white morphed is the new Oregon State fastpitch bat. OSU is now a Combat school. And the morphed gear is a FP bat also.

bartodell

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
The white morphed is the new Oregon State fastpitch bat. OSU is now a Combat school. And the morphed gear is a FP bat also.

If that is the case the Morphed Gear is Black, Red and White. I noticed earlier in the year that Texas Tech is now a COMBAT school. Are they doing school specific bats now? If so that is awesome!! :D:D

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
If that is the case the Morphed Gear is Black, Red and White. I noticed earlier in the year that Texas Tech is now a COMBAT school. Are they doing school specific bats now? If so that is awesome!! :D:D

HH has a lot of work to do!