Looking for a pitcher

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
looking for a full-time pitcher that can field position throw strikes and crush the ball. need to be available almost every weekend and willing to travel. we play in lafayette, in, danville, il, indy, indianapolis, and champaign,il. looking to go wherever next year. let me know if interested post reply or pm me

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I can do all but crush the ball at this point, to bad I wasn't a little closer. After this off season I should have some added distance, hardcore workout plan

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
got a great pitcher now but he wants to move to first. trying to make that happen. if don't then he'll have to stay there so really if no pitch need a 1st

dbaxter

Addicted to Softballfans
Simmons a monster on the mound...would be nice to land a pitcher with his caliber then he can go to first

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
well eddie just signed on full time so we legit. and andrew linares wants to roll. he can play first two

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
all tourneys are nsa bats some are asa rules and balls but mostly nsa . will go to asa d state in decatur illinois.

andrewlinares81

ALL TIME COURTESY RUNNER
I can probably get Bobby Lueke to pitch if you guys are still lookin hes a lefty awesome defense and hits it out whenever he wants to.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
there are alot of tourneys in indy in november like small ball the 12th weekend after that tourney for toys for tots. dont have to wait til then. plus tourneys in crown point and lafayette has an indoor facility where we can play at

dbaxter

Addicted to Softballfans
**** let's play during the winter too...pekin has indoor all nighter tourneys during the winter

there are alot of tourneys in indy in november like small ball the 12th weekend after that tourney for toys for tots. dont have to wait til then. plus tourneys in crown point and lafayette has an indoor facility where we can play at

small ball in avon is Nov 5

Lafayette tourney is Nov 12--small ball

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
no one got cut. just trying some thangs so have deep roster with solid players. lot of peeps are busy so have to have people that can fill in and still have same team. u should know how that is when u lost half team due to going back to college. just trying to fill our 20 man roster.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
went 7 and 1 in 20 team pool play single elimination tourney in indy this weekend. finished just short. first place was 300 payed winter worlds in florida. we finished second with winter worlds berth and 5 dollars off gift certificates to TGIFridays. surely wasn't a bash for cash with 250 entry fee and 20 teams.

x50x x50x

The Veteran
We had issues with wicked stixx f***in our pitcher up shootin middle & laughin about it......th@s alright though, none them wanted TKOed after the game!!!!! Wish they were as quiet during the game as they were after......lmao, #77 (im alwayz ready) :D:D:D

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
i was playing the upper, just heard about it from 2nd hand. Didnt know what happened.. Pitcher get hit ?