Looking for a tourney

Regent1

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is the deal, I play on a team in northern Illinois and we are looking for a tourney to travel too on a weekend. I realize that its too late for this season, but we are looking more for next year. We really wanna play in a competitive tourney but at the same time be a tourney that we can have a great time playing. we are willing to travel so anything in the midwest is not out of the question. we pretty much wanna have a weekend away from playing the same teams we play all summer.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions. Like I said if the tourney has passed we will consider next summer.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
Firemans in Bloomington, MN or Corkys in Owatonna, MN would be great options. They offer a couple tiers of play, both also bring in teams from around the country and Canada.

Check out northstarseries.com for some info.

Last edited:

rich2268

Part Time Player
The Firemans Classic in Red Bud IL is a big one every year. It has great competition and is always a great time. It is usually last weekend in June.

AJ22

Super Moderator
So here is the deal, I play on a team in northern Illinois and we are looking for a tourney to travel too on a weekend. I realize that its too late for this season, but we are looking more for next year. We really wanna play in a competitive tourney but at the same time be a tourney that we can have a great time playing. we are willing to travel so anything in the midwest is not out of the question. we pretty much wanna have a weekend away from playing the same teams we play all summer.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions. Like I said if the tourney has passed we will consider next summer.

What part of Nrthern Illinois ? How far you willing to travel ?

There are tournaments every weekend from early April until mid Spetember within an hour of Monroe, Wi. (60-70 miles at most).

jtk23

Addicted to Softballfans
Gumby in Springfield, IL is a fun tourney the weekend of the 30th I believe. 2174731975

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans
how about The Meat Grinder.....usually in april......kirby has been there....great 2 day tournament

Regent1

Addicted to Softballfans
We played in it two years ago and had a blast! the rain sucked tho! We wanted to play again this year but had a teammate getting married so 1/2 the team was at the wedding lol but looking forward to playing again next year

kfranklin9

Extra Hitter
Milford Fun Days tourny toward the end of june is always a good competitive fun tourny. they split the first round games in half played on thursday and friday night and then all day saturday n sunday