Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Crazy maybe you just got a bad one cause I have a guy here who has put 800 hits on his and it's still solid and he has hit anything from 52s, Classic M's, and 44/400..

King Hippo

Star Player
Fulk got delivered today. Here's my initial thoughts drying swinging it in my home against my F12. Barrel length is exactly the same as F12. Fulk definitely has more junk in the trunk. Nothing crazy, but more endloaded than the F12. Weighting feels good, reminds me of my old Easton L2. FWIW the barrel of the F12 hung off the table about A half inch more than the fulk, in the ole table balance test. Can't wait to swing these side by side.

T Ripp

Fulk got delivered today. Here's my initial thoughts drying swinging it in my home against my F12. Barrel length is exactly the same as F12. Fulk definitely has more junk in the trunk. Nothing crazy, but more endloaded than the F12. Weighting feels good, reminds me of my old Easton L2. FWIW the barrel of the F12 hung off the table about A half inch more than the fulk, in the ole table balance test. Can't wait to swing these side by side.

Real interested to hear comparison and feedback since freak12/30 is what I have and swing.

T Ripp

As soon as we get another day over 50 degrees, I'll be out there taking some swings.

Hopefully soon for you or you can send it here and I'll try it out for you...LOL JK This whole week has been nice where I'm at...

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Man. I've probably got 400-450 on mine now, I think it's time to put it away till season starts. It was probably time last week, but I couldn't stop

I'm swinging it this year, hands down. It's crazy right now!!!!!!!

kgarrison3

Manager
Man. I've probably got 400-450 on mine now, I think it's time to put it away till season starts. It was probably time last week, but I couldn't stop

Better than your ressys?? :bump2:

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I have last year's blue ressy that's got at least 1200 hits on it, easily. Was a team bat, and a team BP bat. It's beat to death. I also have a newer one (the blue from last year) that has about 200 on it. Smashes them both.

I would say it's just me, as I prefer shorter barreled bats with a slight EL....but the way the team is hitting the fulk, no way it's just me. There's one guy that was parking them over the scoreboard at the local field, which is crazy for him

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
got about 80-100 swings on mine last night..
my feeling is that it is stiffer handle wise than a freak 30. the 30 just felt like it flexed too much
i will give it some time to compare after a comparable amount of hits are reached though

but me likey

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

how heavy is the 1oz el?? Feel wise is it super heavy??

King Hippo

Star Player
Got about 75 swings off the tee with the Fulk. Stiff handle, soft barrel. The F12 barrel felt more crisp, you get more feedback. I had a hard time knowing when I really got ahold of one with the Fulk. It swings just a little more endloaded than the F12, but not crazy heavy, it felt great. I swung it back to back with a 400 swing F12. Fulk has the ping sound. First 25 swings I was hitting 1 and 2 hoppers off a 320' fence right out of the wrapper. Performance reminded me of the F12 out of the wrapper. I then switched to the F12, which had it beat by about 20'. The second round I hit all 50 balls with the Fulk. In just that short time it started catching up with the F12. I ended up putting 3 out and multiple balls off the fence. Great performance out of the wrapper. Loved the weighting, swung very smooth. I'm excited to put some more swings on it with live pitching, to see what she can really do. Hard for me to really tell off a tee, but I think I'd still swing the F12 this year. But with 50-100 more swings I might change my mind. Another great bat from the Miken/Worth lines.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Fulk has more EL than the F30. Fulk has a tad softer barrel than the F30. Fulk performs at top levels very quickly like the F12.
F12 swings the same as the F30. F12 has more crisp barrel than the Fulk. F12 gets really fun to swing after 100 swings or so and hold up.
You cannot go wrong with either and it comes down to weighting preferences.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
eastonfreak took wrapper of his and hit bomb with swing one lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMD7vm-ltW0[/ame]

Last edited:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5DkNk4kse8[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59wQFfiEMgE[/ame]

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Picking up a BJ Fulk today! Got the bat and it scaled in at 27.5

Last edited:

T Ripp

What weight is everyone's Fulk scaling in at weight wise?

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
my 26 Fulk came in at 26.4 weighed it in right out of the wrapper. It's pretty hot right out the wrapper but I was out hitting it with my JH Lite with 100 swings but well see when I BP again now that the Fulk has some swings on it.

King Hippo

Star Player
Seems like they're all running half an oz over. Last year all my mikens were right on sticker weight. My Connell legit was the only bat I had that scaled over sticker weight, it also swung the lightest by far. I thought that was interesting.

T Ripp

Got the Fulk and it's disgusting out the wrapper that is all!!!!

House00

Slingin' lead!
ive been mulling over whether to go with the lite, connell or fulk... this thread doesnt help lol... i guess it will come down to how much EL i want. i love my grey/pink jh legit so i was considering the lite over anything else but now im not too sure lol

T Ripp

I like th Fulk has the right amount of EL similar to a Freak 12